2014 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

It's that time of year again and this seems to be a relatively popular post every season! Share your wishlist, send, or receive!

NOTE: Forum rules still apply to this topic and we will turn down any consistent rule breakers. This isn't an item grab.

3uI54C3.png

The rules are simple. Post some obtainable wishlist items and hope that the lovely TDN community will help you achieve them!

KEEP IN MIND:

• Overly expensive wishes may not be granted.
  • There is no guarantee that you will have any or all wishlist items granted to you.
  • Make sure your inventory isn't full.
  • Update your wishlists immediately if something has been sent to you to avoid duplicates.
  • GIVE THANKS!!!!!!

sorry I haven't done this before, if we want to send someone an item, do we just send it, or am I supposed to post it here first? thanks

EDIT:

i sent a dice-a-roo stamp to siniri

perfect gazebo background to mouseykins

and deviled eggs and Fresh Tomato Smoothie to ranaki

Hmm, mayhaps a bit far fetched but, any *cheap* gourmet food Baby_Bunny_86 hasn't eaten yet?

Stuff she's eaten linky here ~> http://www.neopets.com/gourmet_club.phtml?pet_name=Baby_Bunny_86

Stuff that she can't eat because she'll burst into fluff if she does (Items already gifted by wonderful TDNF'ers):

Boingari Smoothie, Chip Butty Pizza, Crunchy Bone Sandwich, Cucumber Salad, Dark Chocolate Covered Toffee, Desert Blumaroo Honey, Deviled Eggs, Faerie Hot Dog, Fresh Tomato Smoothie, Fruit Cake, Galactic Protein Shake, Gooey Green Shake, Ground Beef Smores, Hot Fudge Sundae, Neocola Slushie, Protein on the Go, Swirly Chocolate Milk, Tar Slushie

Will try to help as many as I can! =3

EDIT: Oh my goodness! Only one per person would have sufficed, Baby_Bunny's tummy and I really appreciate all the foods ^__^

Gifts Sent To:

.Brianna. - Secret Bruce Journal
Hert123 - Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie & Vinyl Darigan Meerca Toy
kodylaurentia - 1 Orn Codestone & 2 Vo Codestones
Kute - Bri, Har & Orn Codestones
laceew45 - Extra Evil Snowball, Evil Snowflake, Evil Muffin, Evil Snowball Wand
leverhelven - 1 Kew Codestone, 1 Sho Codestone, 1 Vux Codestone,
mouseykins - 2 Vo Codestones (I figured it out! So pro <.< )
Musical_Shoyru - Space Faerie Pull Along Toy, Triple Tier Space Faerie Cake, Battle Faerie Dagger
nick_and_nickette - Snow Usul Plushie, Brown Pteri Plushie, Blue Fan Flowers Plushie
Shelley - 2 Bri Codestones and 1 Har Codestone
Songbirdsara - Faerie Tuskaninny Plushie, Faerieland Snowglobe, Space Faerie Cupcake, Faerie Acara Music Box
tk421beth - 2 Bri Codestones & 1 Har Codestone
xonceinadream - 3 Two Dubloon Coins

My wishlist for my gallery can be found here. (or any other items that fit my theme of Notable Neopians) If I already have an item it has a checkmark :)

So excited for this! I loved it last time around :)

Edit:

Thanks to Patty for the Ednas Shadow BG, Kody for the Esophagor Lamp, Musical_Shoyru for the Illusen Day Cupcake, lfisher2 for Fyora's Magic Hairspray, and Ranaki for Secret Bruce Journal

Thanks to Shelley for the Caylis Poster and Fyora Inspired Vanity Table, Dawn for the assorted Fyora candy and Fyora Sticker, Lia for the Isca Plushie and Balthazar Pinata, and NotaUsername for the Hannahs Rope Cake and Hannah Lunch Box.

Thank you to siniri for the Sloth Day Nachos, Illusens Bottled Magic, Illusens Twigs, and Hubrid Nox Pinata; ranga_muffin for the Captain Scarblade Crunch, chknlimbosthe1 for Fyoras Hair Care, and acquarella for the Balthazar Plushie.

Thank you to Delshyna for the Illusen Poster, Illusen Organic Shampoo, Holiday Money Tree, Isca Kite, Esophagor Shelf, Caylis Lamp, Esophagor Chair, Beanbag, and Table.

Thanks to tk421beth for the book and a kind user for the Illusen Ice Cream

You have given Misty Shenkuu Background to User 'cloysterbell'.

You have given Rustic Kougra Plushie to User 'siniri'.

You have given Zed Codestone to User 'leverhelven'.

You have given Faerie Hot Dog to User 'Ranaki'.

You have given Nostalgic Faerieland Background to User 'Mouseykins'.

You have given Nightsteed Plushie to User 'nick_and_nickette'.

You have given Omelette with Cream Sauce to User 'Lia Seeya'.

You have given Frosty Snowman Stamp to User 'deanxcas'.

You have given Intricate Snowflake Paving Stone to User 'ranga_muffin'.

You have given Ace Adventures to User 'mariko86'.

You have given Winged Kookith to User 'acquarella'.

You have given The Meercas Bad Day to User 'hert123'.

You have given Stained Glass Holiday Cookie to User 'missmon93'.

You have given Purple Juppie Pudding to User 'mycrimsonangel'.

You have given Tribal Draik Wig to User 'Shelley'.

I'm excited to help this year as well! :D

I don't have a wishlist, but something I've been needing an awful lot is:

• Red Codestones. Any one of them! :)

Thank you all in advance ;*

Updates:

You have given Moehug to User '(Mouseykins)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Ednas Shadow Background to User '(.Brianna.)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Island JubJub Beach Ball to User '(siniri)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Two Dubloon Coin to User '(kodylaurentia)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Spotted Korbat Morphing Potion to User '(nick_and_nickette)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Tribal Draik Dress to User '(Shelley)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Holiday Decorated Tombstone to User '(laceew45)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Malevolent Tombstones to User '(laceew45)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Omelette of the Faeries (TCG) to User '(Lia Seeya)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Turkey and Cranberry Omelette to User '(Lia Seeya)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Red Meerca Morphing Potion to User '(Hert123)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Earth Faerie Cereal to User '(Musical_Shoyru)'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Earth Faerie Darts to User '(Musical_Shoyru)'. Click the button below to continue.

Edited by leverhelven

My up-to-date wishlist is here for my beach-themed gallery. My gallery is here if you want to see if I already have a particular sand/beach item (which includes a wide variety of items -- I include anything that I associate with the beach).

I will make sure to give everyone who posts here a gift, but it might take me a few days (I've got to leave for work soon and will be busy until this weekend).

Please don't post my username (or anyone's, really) in this topic; many of us like to keep our usernames anonymous on the forums.

Delshnya, you can create a wishlist on Jellyneo's item database (and then export that to one of your petpages, or just link to it on Jellyneo). Or you can just list a few things you would like here; it doesn't have to be complicated.

ETA:

Thank you to:

rangamuffin for the Dice-A-Roo Stamp, kiwi, and cherimoya

.Brianna. for the Rustic Kougra Plushie

leverhelven for the Island JubJub Beachball

lfisher2 for the Seaweed Drawers

kodylaurentia for The Wave Stamp

Musical_Shoyru for the Peophin Mane Clip

Lia Seeya for the Fishing for Techos and Aisha Sea Life

NotaUsername for the Bubbly Goldy Soap and Natural Sponge

Mouseykins for the Modern Sand Sculpture

Shane for Wax for the Sand Blade

? for the Fishing for Techos, The Peophin That Couldn't Swim, and Gone Fishing

Shelley for the Crabula

Delshnya for the Hula Aisha, Maractite Mynci Sand Bottle, Mynci Tree Sculpture, Blue Scallop Mirror, and Seaweed Paste

chknlimbosthe1 for the Underwater Turdle Usuki Set

? for the 1001 Recipes for Sand Cake

Here's what I've given out so far:

3 faerie items to Mouseykins (more to come...)

rhubarb plant to ranga_muffin

2 protein foods to Ranaki

4 faerie items to .Brianna.

3 petpets to delshnya

red codestone to leverhelven

4 country things to kodylaurentia

a codestone to Shelley

a window and a wearable to Lia Seeya

2 faerie items to Musical_Shoyru

a petpet to lfisher2

6 winter items to NotaUsername

Edited by siniri

Please don't post my username (or anyone's, really) in this topic; many of us like to keep our usernames anonymous on the forums.

That's actually a very nice point! I edited my post so that it shows only the TDN usernames of the people I've gifted, that way it should be harmless :)

Delshnya, you can create a wishlist on Jellyneo's item database (and then export that to one of your petpages, or just link to it on Jellyneo). Or you can just list a few things you would like here; it doesn't have to be complicated.

Thank you. I'll have to think about what to add... Mostly look for cheap things, because most of what I want is highly expensive (that's why I don't have it).

sorry I haven't done this before, if we want to send someone an item, do we just send it, or am I supposed to post it here first? thanks

Yes, please do send ASAP to avoid duplicates :)

Thank you. I'll have to think about what to add... Mostly look for cheap things, because most of what I want is highly expensive (that's why I don't have it).

You don't need a wishlist generator if you do not want one; you can simply post the items right in this topic like many other users do. I don't want people to be discouraged from posting expensive/higher priced items - you are more than welcome to - but just be aware that there is no guarantee that you will receive that 200 million neopoint stamp that may or may not be on your wishlist :P

Try your luck - you never know! It is the month of giving after all!

You don't need a wishlist generator if you do not want one; you can simply post the items right in this topic like many other users do. I don't want people to be discouraged from posting expensive/higher priced items - you are more than welcome to - but just be aware that there is no guarantee that you will receive that 200 million neopoint stamp that may or may not be on your wishlist :P

Try your luck - you never know! It is the month of giving after all!

200.000.000 NP? Wow... compare to that, the things I want are cheap.

I really don't have a proper wishlist, but at the moment i'm looking for plushies I don't have in my gallery, and a Korbat MP for a side 'pet. :rolleyes_anim:

What colour do you want the morphing potion?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks to the person who gave me the Nightsteed Plushie, BTW!

@delshnya

Eh, the cheapest you can find, really. I want to morph my pet into a Korbat and then paint her Camouflage. I can buy the brush, but I can't find a Korbat MP I can easily afford. Thanks for answering too!

Yay I can't wait to give some gifts this year! My wishlist this year is pretty simple:

-regular Codestones for training my battle pet

-I still need a lot of the cheap stamps/neodeck cards (sorry I don't have a list up on a petpage, still have no idea how to make one of those haha)

-petpets for my gallery

I'll be creeping around to find gifts to give :)

EDIT: Made a wishlist on JN for stamps/cards. Only added some but there's a lot on the list so far: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/deanxcas/

Edited by deanxcas

I don't have a formal wishlist but here's a list of some wearables I would like to obtain...

Tribal Draik Wig -Thank you Bri!!

Tribal Draik Dress -Thank you so much leverhelven!

Sky Full of Stars -Best surprise! Thank you ^^

Tarlas Underground Workshop Background - Thank you Lia!

other than that I would love some regular codestones to continue training my pet :)

Thank you!

Big Thanks to those who have gifted me codestones

Musical_Shoyru

kodylaurentia

Mouseykins

Kute

lfisher2

Ranaki

NotaUsername

siniri

and for those that I couldn't find your forum username, know that it is very much appreciated!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

This seems like a super cool idea! I wish I would have participated last year!

I am gonna work on giving things to people between today and until Christmas. lol

This is my wishlist: Here

-I am trying to keep it updated from people sending me stuff.

So these are the wishes I have granted so far (using TDN usernames):

leverhelven i have sent you a red lodestone (i am not yet to the point of using red codestones, and they are just chilling in my SDB)

You have given Vo Codestone to User mouseykins. Click the button below to continue.

My Thanks (using TDN usernames):

It won't let me add smileys to each of you so here are smileys for everyone! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Thank you Cloysterbell!

Thank you delshnya!

Thanks Musical_Shoyru!

Thanks Shelley!!

Thanks Mouseykins!

Thank you leverhelven!

Thank you Lia Seeya!

Thank you kodylaurentia

Thank you lfisher2!

Appreciate it Ranaki!

Thanks so much Kute!

Thanks NotaUsername!