New Weapon Bashes Into Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

I guess TNT forgot to put that little hanger icon on it? Anyway, I'm using it as a wearable because it's probably not worth it as a weapon :P

LOL, that is too funny. But you are right. I would have to say, 90% of the weapons they give are not. However the negg of everlasting fire was real good, except for the fact that it was only a one use item :sad02: . After using it, and destroying my opponent, I was like, where did it go?

Guest WonderlandWanderer

I'm not seeing the option to put this item in my closet...am I missing something? lol

I'm not getting the option either..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Looks like a hammer to me, not a sledgehammer. But maybe it depends on the size of the Neopet? :P

As I'm not a huge battler, I'll probably be putting it in my closet later.

Sweet! Didn't realise that it was a wearable as I just stuffed it into my SDB immediately upon receiving it! Now I shall stuff it into my closet.

Has anyone figured out the battle stats on it yet? Prolly not worth a spit but it looks like a cute wearable at least.

The stats have been posted on our Battlepedia since this news post was published at 12:09 AM NST. All of our news posts link directly to the weapon where you can find that information.

The stats have been posted on our Battlepedia since this news post was published at 12:09 AM NST. All of our news posts link directly to the weapon where you can find that information.

Oh, thank you much. *oblivious as usual* I didn't even think to check the news post.

Or check the GLOWING BLUE LETTERS under the darn thing... *facepalm* Thanks