CSS: Suggested help sites?

Lia Seeya

I've decided to revamp the petpages of some of my pets. But the trouble is that I haven't really coded anything fancy on Neopets in a long time, and I'm not sure what types of code are still allowed on the site. That said:

Do you have any suggestions for good Neopets CSS help sites/petpages? Any and all links would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you!

A good one that I always use is w3schools for resources. The filters recently have become a little wonky and aren't allowing things that used to be allowed. It'll be some trial and error as you figure it out.

A good one that I always use is w3schools for resources. The filters recently have become a little wonky and aren't allowing things that used to be allowed. It'll be some trial and error as you figure it out.

Thank you very much, Mouseykins! :) I've been playing around with some petpage code, and I'm going a little crazy I can't get divs working. I suppose I just need a little break, haha!

Boo for wonky filters though. :/

Over the past couple years divs and I have become quite close, same with tables lol. If you need a hand you can PM me your code or just ask here. :)