Cannot login for avatar count?

Mirandaell

I'm logged in on the site (As I'm currently posting and what not) But whenever I get to the http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/solutions/6/so i can see all the avatars i don't have, it asks for me to log in (Which i do) but it says I have a bad combination. the problem is i logged out and logged back in on TDN regularly and re tried it today a couple of times, If im logging in regularly it's fine but some how it's not doing it when it comes to that page." Oops! Please take a look at the following: Invalid username and password combination." That's the error, but my combination is correct as i can log in easily through the home page and what not. Is it me or? :sad01_anim:
Also If i click the blue login button nothing happens aka: "
To see if you have this avatar, log in to your myTDN account."

Edited by Mirandaell

Actually, I had no idea that they were different?
That did seem to be the problem but now how can i put all of the avatars i already have onto tdn, do i haver to do it manually. Because I have no idea which ones i have.

Edited by Mirandaell

Thank you, I had no idea! I appreciate it!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.