Patty's (really tiny) Holiday NC Item Giveaway

leverhelven

Ohai there!

In light of Holiday Season, I'd like to give back to the Neo-community, even if just a little. So I'm doing a - very small and simple - NC item giveaway :) I've only got 15 gift boxes on me, so I'll only be able to contemplate 15 Neopians*...

Still, I want to do something nice, so here we go. All I ask is that each person asks for only 1 items, so more people can be contemplated :)

Here's the Giveaway list! (being updated as items are given away)

Just post here for what you'd like to get. I won't be taking private messages for this, except if you want to send me your username in private ;)

Happy Holidays <3

*That means I'll comtemplate all of the first 15 people who ask :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Giveaway is over; locked by request.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

Edited by Ruto

"Really tiny" is inaccurate. For NC item giveaways, fifteen items seems like a pretty big deal to me. =o It's an incredibly sweet thing of you to do for others. Happy holidays!

I'd love to be considered for the Bronze Clockwork Wings.

Sorry for taking long! I was taking a bath and got totally distracted with real life :P Gonna give your gifts right now :)

(the lag isn't helping either, gash! *facepalm* )

UPDATES:

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to acquarella_iceflower.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to darkobsession.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to yuletidestory3.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to (NeoLover854, who gave me her username via PM).

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to fishstick013.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to caffinolic.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to kodylaurentia.

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to deltacow. ;)

Still got 7 gift boxes to go :)

UPDATE: make that 9 boxes, thanks to fullonparanoid who just gifted me a gift box capsule!!! <3 <3

Edited by leverhelven

You are so kind! If this is still available I would like to have Cosmic Ray Wig. Thank you

It's really great that you're doing something like this, and I'm sure it's really appreciated by everyone who gets a gift! I'd love to do something like this if I can ever afford NC xD

If it's still available, I feel like the Braided Wig with Skull Accessory would look lovely on Buddehy :) I'm hoping to repaint her after Christmas and give her some different clothes so I could find something suitable for the wig.

Thank you :) It's a lovely idea and really generous of you!