New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

Stelladeli, thank you for the kind gesture! (And as you could see it's not needed anymore.)

2/8 down. Woohoo!

It can be found for ~55k. Do you want me to link?

EDIT: Sorry I just wanted to help. You can delete the post now if you want, it's useless.

I really hope that the high-priced items needed for the Adopt part will be available at normal prices when this is all over. I had one Maraquan apple in my SDB and used it. So I would like to replace it later.

I have two Maraquan Grackle Bugs and one Maraquan Bedtime Stories courtesy of the Koi warrior. If you still need these items please send me a neomail to scooby_shaggy2004 and I'll gift them to you. :)

Site's not even loading for me.... yeah, not gonna bother right now, I'll wait it out. Plus I tried getting the Bean Bag of Nova several times with no success. It's probably UB by now. I'm fairly positive that the prices WILL eventually stabilize somewhere and then gradually drop like yesterday.

Site's not even loading for me.... yeah, not gonna bother right now, I'll wait it out. Plus I tried getting the Bean Bag of Nova several times with no success. It's probably UB by now. I'm fairly positive that the prices WILL eventually stabilize somewhere and then gradually drop like yesterday.

That's how I'm going to do it too. I only have the kelp in my SDB, so I don't mind waiting.

Which daily are the Bean Bag of Nova even from?? I guess I'm going to wait it out and see if they get more reasonable later today since I have everything else. I hope tomorrow the items needed are Rotten Left Shoes and the like. That would clear out the Money Tree pretty well, haha.

The Bean Bag of Nova is approx 90,000 now at 8:16 Arizona time/Mountain time.

I'm going to wait until later to purchase it. I hope the price goes down!!

:)

in the midst of the complaining about the adopt a neopian half, i thought maybe a reminder that you can get some of the plushies valued at 29-35k (i am having success selling them at 35k) from the battledome, two from tyrannia and two from maraqua (i think both come from battle dome for maraqua, but i KNOW the tyrannian skeith and acara come from tyrannia) sooo if you wanna make some quick neopoints you should be able to get at least two plushies each day there.

in the midst of the complaining about the adopt a neopian half, i thought maybe a reminder that you can get some of the plushies valued at 29-35k (i am having success selling them at 35k) from the battledome, two from tyrannia and two from maraqua (i think both come from battle dome for maraqua, but i KNOW the tyrannian skeith and acara come from tyrannia) sooo if you wanna make some quick neopoints you should be able to get at least two plushies each day there.

So true.

Today I got lucky. Have one nova which I don't remember ever seeing.

So I was wondering what is the current status for the pencil case. It's price is down to 4k. 555 Too late, folk!

i am a power hoarder, and i only had two of the things.Don't forget to check your neohome stock if oyu are like me and lob stuff in there from time to time. i am amazed they are staying buyable, i buy and save every. single. 1np. item. i ever see. and ive had tons of the other stuff.

Looks like prices are dropping on the bean bag of nova now... I'm seeing them in the low 60k range now. I actually won the chair off of the Negg Cave this morning and I have all the other items. I think I'll wait another hour or so to see how low the price gets.

Looks like prices are dropping on the bean bag of nova now... I'm seeing them in the low 60k range now. I actually won the chair off of the Negg Cave this morning and I have all the other items. I think I'll wait another hour or so to see how low the price gets.

Oh, sweet! My point of buying is about 30k, so I'm hoping they'll go to that level.

Yup, I'm confirming the strategy of have-faith-and-wait-for-the-prices-to-drop!

I just managed to get a break from real life and I wished for the much-awaited moment of reasonable market trends... Lo and behold, I bought a Nova for 48k (although minutes later I saw another around 40ks) and the Bamboo Chair for 3.9k (but I did try to make myself some profit so I lurked around the SSW for cheaper Chairs around 2k, bought one and sold it for 3.5k)!!!! I feel better now, because yesterday I had bad luck.

Only got the Light String left, which is now going for ~1k, but I'm pretty positive it'll drop even more (that's the only weird item of the bunch since it appears it got inflated even more, I think I remember the Abominable Snowball Light String being around 500-999 during the first hours, although I may be wrong).

Good luck to all, off to dinner with mi familia!!!! :)

Ooh, thank you for this tip! I'm fighting the Cave Chia and trying to get Skeith plushies, because I need to make back some of the money I spent for this avvie. -_-