New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

I still need the shirt, haha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Looking for the shirt, too. Willing to pay anything under 200k. I have everything else. The cards are still rather cheap (with Gorunda being 1np). I have a spare General Crustygums.

EDIT- this is ridiculous. Some people want AS MUCH AS 250k for the shirt alone. :|

Hi guys, I haven't been around (life has been way too frantic) and I don't have time to read the whole thread so I'd like to ask a dumb question and hope you'll take pity on me and answer me.

Each day there's one new adopt a neopian message, right? And it only applies for that day? So if I've missed the earlier days, I can't go back and do those messages, can I? Cos I've got all the bits for some of those earlier messages....

Hi guys, I haven't been around (life has been way too frantic) and I don't have time to read the whole thread so I'd like to ask a dumb question and hope you'll take pity on me and answer me.

Each day there's one new adopt a neopian message, right? And it only applies for that day? So if I've missed the earlier days, I can't go back and do those messages, can I? Cos I've got all the bits for some of those earlier messages....

To answer your questions, Yes, Yes, and, unfortunately, No. Hope this helps.

I went crazy and bought the T-shirt at a little over 150k. I can't be online towards the end of the day and I'm not even convinced the prices will actually drop that much.

I'm gonna try and get my money back by selling the book. I wanted to read it to my pet, but I can't keep blowing NPs away like that everyday. :(

To answer your questions, Yes, Yes, and, unfortunately, No. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. Bother, bother, bother. Oh well, I guess I'll wait and see what next year brings and just chuck everything back in my SDB.

Thanks for that. Bother, bother, bother. Oh well, I guess I'll wait and see what next year brings and just chuck everything back in my SDB.

You may still have a chance. The event goes until 31 Dec. Neopets lowered the total "Adoptions" from 15 to 8, to get the "prize". However, that will only give you 10 adoptions you can do, with only 2 you can miss. Each day it seems 1 of the items is hard to get and goes for a lot on NP. It could still be a gamble, but you may have the items in your SDB.

Stupid book is deflating... How is it that the prize is deflating and the item needed to complete the task (ie the T-shirt) isn't? I don't understand economy at all.

I need help. Will the book deflate even more as time goes by? I'm guessing yes, because more people will get it, but then again, tomorrow no one will be able to obtain it, unless they buy it. I can't afford to sell this cheap. I need at least 150k. But if I can still get 120k, it's better than 99k. I don't know what to do.

I actually have a Wocky t-shirt in my SDB. I think I picked it up when I was looking to to get the pack-rat avvie and just grabbed it from the Money Tree.

If anyone wants a General Crustygums card, NM me! I have about 7 for free. (Warning, I'm only online for the next 30 mins though.)

Yesterday and today, the trend changed. Now, one item that becomes UB stays UB. I have a suspicion this is going to catch on for the next days. Of course, this all depends on the rarity/availability of the item too.

I forgot, but i bought a spare shirt last night when it was cheap. If someone would still like one, just chuck me a message and/or bid on it at the tp (junk is fine) :)

as a side - i put it on the tp to see what would happen and within two minutes I had 10 offers roughly between 70k-200k. This event is Crazy!!

If i finish today's i think i only need 4 more to get the minimum 8. and once I hit 8 I'm stopping.

Ahh thank you so much ranga_muffin! I appreciate it a lot! Let me know if I can do anything for you in return.

Also I still have a spare General Crustygums if anyone needs it.