New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

i have a few up

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just paid 150k for the Wind Up Zytch. I had everything else in my SDB. I have a spare Cyodrake Scratching Post if anybody wants it.

1 more day of this madness then I will get the avatar.

I made 750k selling plushies. I've spent about 450k so far towards the avatar. So hopefully tomorrow will be less than 300k and then I won't have really lost anything.

I have a spare: Moldy petpet bed and Disco Petpet Food. Either neomail me or send me a pm here for them.

I also have a handful of toys if anyone wants them for a last ditch effort. I don't have 5 of each category and I promised myself I wouldn't buy any to get to the 5 limit.

All of these items are free to TDN members.

I had everything in my sb, but the prize is :sick01: so I decided to sell the things.

Good luck for everyone!!!!

the zytch is UB ? and the badge prize isnt even wearable .. why bother ?

tomorrow is the last day ,,, feeling bittersweet

Agreed. I only submitted my items for the TDN guide but wish I had extras to sell. The prize is so... dumb and useless. It almost defeats the purpose of this whole event lol

I'm very curious if there will be a reward for doing them all.

There was, until it was lowered to 8 completions. I'm unsure if they would then turn around and give a reward for all 15 complete. It would seem like something that would be ill advised.

Will the charity corner close once December is over? I assume so.

I'm horrible at keeping up with all the goings on, so I haven't done any of the Adopt a Neopian quests. I might have considered it if I'd realized there was an avatar. But I must be too late now. 2 days of it wouldn't get me an avatar. So i suppose I'll save my np.

theres a difference between a 'big reward" and 'a reward'. it was clearly hinted that the numbers they gave out where for the avatar, and not any other "prizes" possibly associated with the "event" i believe in other events you can get an avatar at one level, but still need higher levels to get all "prizes", and they never planned on rewarding the avatar for ALL of them, i believe the original number was 12 of 15? either way, one day to go and i will find out for myself :) worst case the NP from selling tyrannian plushies is my reward :)

why? why?! why another space faerie item??

i had one within my grasp and then I got that alert page saying "we couldn't reduce the amount for that item, someone may have been able to duplicate it" (whatever that means). I have the avatar (thankfully), but I guess I'm out then, unless I magically find the blocks :(

EDIT: deflation how I love you

theres a difference between a 'big reward" and 'a reward'. it was clearly hinted that the numbers they gave out where for the avatar, and not any other "prizes" possibly associated with the "event" i believe in other events you can get an avatar at one level, but still need higher levels to get all "prizes", and they never planned on rewarding the avatar for ALL of them, i believe the original number was 12 of 15? either way, one day to go and i will find out for myself :) worst case the NP from selling tyrannian plushies is my reward :)

Except, 15 is ALL of them. But all right.

There were actually 17 tags. I believe this was mentioned in the FAQ at the beginning.

But yes, the original requirement for the "additional reward" was completing 15 out of 17 quests, which was later lowered to 8. I don't think anything else was mentioned.

Just paid 150k for the Wind Up Zytch. I had everything else in my SDB. I have a spare Cyodrake Scratching Post if anybody wants it.

1 more day of this madness then I will get the avatar.

I made 750k selling plushies. I've spent about 450k so far towards the avatar. So hopefully tomorrow will be less than 300k and then I won't have really lost anything.

Today was less than 500nps so I'm very happy.

Something Has Happened! charitycorner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Finally! So glad this is all over now.