have never been so sick

tmcruz41

my whole house caught flu a few days ago I cant move and its really hard to see.

it even hurts to type.

this just sucks cause every day I play a certain number of neo games and today the only one I could manage was dressup.

and what really sucks is its only gonna get worse.

not sure im gonna be online much today or tomorrow but im gonna try and make apperences.

Oh wow, that sucks! I don't know if it's a good thing that you're all sick so that nobody will pass it to the other and you can all suffer together, or bad because everyone is sick and nobody will want to do anything.

I hate being sick and wanting to do stuff, but not being able to :(

Get plenty of rest, fluids and take any meds that you need to. I hope you feel better soon!!

have you been to the doctors? that sopunds absolutely terrible. Hope you feel better soon :(

my bf went to hosipital yesterday

he went through the worst of it yesterday I think.

I put a ice cold compress on his head and three minutes later it felt like it had been in the microwave.

I just woke up with it. and know its about to get a lot worse :(

Get well soon, and I feel your pain. I got salmonella a few days ago and now I have terrible stomach pains and a fever. But at least I can move, even though if I move too much I have to use the bathroom and then I poop an extremely powerful blast of diarrhea. :sick02: