YES! Finally!

Lia Seeya

Congrats! I'd love so get this one too! Except I'm not really sure how to go about it. I don't what I can and should write about and all that jazz lol Again, congrats!

Thank you all so much! :D For those who are thinking of going for the avatar, or just getting into the NT in general, I say... Just go for it! I've gotten in through my comics, and pretty much all of them have started with me going "Hm... I wonder how <event> affects <character>," which was the main question behind my Aggravated Ava-Stars comics. Or by just observing things around Neopia and going "Hm, I wonder how that works."

Heh, I do the same thing with my stories, but we improve with every new thing we make.

^ THIS times a hundred! My old art makes me cringe but looking back and seeing the difference between my art then and my art now, I feel great. If you've submitted something to the NT and gotten rejected, do try again. You should have seen my scrapped ideas for comics, definitely some unfunny stuff there. I've also had ideas that *seemed* really good at the time I came up with them, but when I tried to put them into comic form, they were just... Bleh. So I write down all my ideas, and sometimes the comic turns out different from the script/idea and that's okay.

So please, don't let past rejections from NT get you down, or let the fear of trying something new prevent you from trying it out. I'm right here if you need a cheerleader or someone to bounce ideas off. We all have the potential to create something great, after all. c:

Congratulations! This is awesome!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats to you, Lia! That is super awesome!!!!!

:happydance: :dance: :thumbsup: