Happy Holidays!

hrtbrk

TNT is enjoying a much needed holiday but have gifted us these new items. Neocash users should bee on the look out for the Holiday Shopping Mystery Capsule, an all-new MME, and a few items that will show you never before seen places in the upcoming weeks.

Colour

vandagyre_christmas_happy.png
Christmas

Petpets

avabot_christmas.gifdonksaur_christmas.gifbubblebee_christmas.gifzumagorn_christmas.gif
Goodie Bag
toy_windup_jinjah.giftoy_inthebox_noil.giftoy_cheery_holiday_bruce.gifboo_beginning_celebrate.gifgif_roof_onthe_fg.gif

I agree, that Christmas Vandagyre is adorable! I especially like its panda colors and the staff it holds. If I owned one, I'd want it Christmas just for the base. XD

Never before seen places? As in more new locations? :D Oh please let there be a Viking-style location in the future, I've wanted one for years!

Ooh, I think the Vandagyre looks pretty good! And I'm not usually a fan of Christmas pets. I just wouldn't have expected the base to be black and white... Now I want to see what it looks like without the clothing. If the ears were black, it would make a perfect panda!

EDIT: OH MY GOD, IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A SNOWY OWL.

medium_preview.png

I'm trying very hard not to be impulsive and paint my Vandagyre... I can't wait to see the next colours!

EDIT 2: Whoever owns the pet named "Hedwig" needs to morph/paint their pet ASAP... or else I'll be very disappointed.

Ooh, I think the Vandagyre looks pretty good! And I'm not usually a fan of Christmas pets. I just wouldn't have expected the base to be black and white... Now I want to see what it looks like without the clothing. If the ears were black, it would make a perfect panda!

EDIT: OH MY GOD, IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A SNOWY OWL.

medium_preview.png

I'm trying very hard not to be impulsive and paint my Vandagyre... I can't wait to see the next colours!

EDIT 2: Whoever owns the pet named "Hedwig" needs to morph/paint their pet ASAP... or else I'll be very disappointed.

... Well, guess who know really wants to adopt a Vandagyre, and paint it Christmas! :O That is just so adorable!

Immediately after seeing that Christmas Vandagyre without its clothes, I caved in and bought a paint brush. IT'S PERFECT!!! <3

ps: OMG, I'm super puzzled about the "never-before seen places", especially after that *HINT HINT HINT* by TNT. New land??! :D :D :D

I had the Christmas PB in my SDB and applied it to my Vanda earlier today! I think he looks pretty cool! I bought some other Christmas stuff as well, so he's ready for Christmas! :santa: :laughingsmiley:

2.png

I hope TNT releases an exclusive Vandagyre paint brush... black and white... I know it's been said before, but... PANDAGYRE anyone? <3 <3 <3

I mean, a snowy owl is adorable, but a panda? Come on, now. <3