Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Ruto

FREE Dyeworks Holiday Hue Brew Potion!

The Advent Calender is giving out a free Dyeworks Holiday Hue Brew Potion for today only! Apply this potion to any Dyeworks wearable to give it a stunning new color!

mall_80X80_dyeworks_holiday.gif

Dyeworks Guide

NOTE: The potion does not seem to be working at this time.

The potions don't seem to be useable at the moment. Hopefully later on today they'll be functioning. :)

I have a question about this. I really want to claim the NC items on my side. I wouldn't have claimed it on my main if I knew they were giving out NC items since I already have all the wearables I want on my main. Can I still claim it on my side even when I already did on my main?

I'm gonna say no because you're also getting neopoints and two NP items along with the NC items. Sorry. :(

Ah, too bad. I couldn't really care less about the NP and NP items. Even if I discard them?

Is it useable yet? Does anybody know?

No it's still not useable. I just checked in the mall trying to transform my Sparkling Faerie Dust Shower and nope.