Buying Board for Charity Corner.

xSummer

If you possibly can, try and be on at midnight NST when the tags change. I did it this morning and it worked for me, I was able to get the items before they inflated beyond all recognition. I realize it's not feasible for everyone, but if you are able to be up at that time, whatever it is for you, it's your best bet. You'll have to deal with INCREDIBLE lag and trying to find items a bit lower on the shop wizard that haven't been sniped yet, but it works.

If I can pull it off again, I'm going to try and see if I can get a few duplicate items for people here on TDN, because this game people are playing with this event is ridiculous.

Good luck finding someone to sell.

With all these people hoarding these items and charging outrageous prices for them, I hope they get stuck with worthless items that won't sell after this event. There's literally no reason to deny other people the chance at an avatar (if that is the prize) besides meanness and greed.

I have one copy of each of the books and two of the kabobs for today's adopt-a-neopian which I do not need because I won't be paying stupid prices for the other two pieces of junk, if you need one of these items neomail me and I will give it to you. I'm going to bed right now but in a few hours I will respond to neomail.

I can't believe the price of the poogle music box! I gave one to a friend, who loves poogles, a few weeks ago. I thought she would enjoy it. I guess she really will now. I don't regret it at all, I am just saying, she will REALLY enjoy it now! LOL....... Also, if anyone wants a kebab, the first person to respond, who really needs it (this is obviously the honors system- but please respond only if you really can't afford it) will get the kebab. Happy Holidays!

I'm seeking the Kabob if anyone has one for a reasonable price

I got on for the midnight rush last night...everything went UB within 5 minutes :/ I was able to snag a music box for 90k at least. But I was too late for the Kabob! :(

I'm seeking the Kabob if anyone has one for a reasonable price

I got on for the midnight rush last night...everything went UB within 5 minutes :/ I was able to snag a music box for 90k at least. But I was too late for the Kabob! :(

I will send you a kebab if you still need it

I do still need it :O oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I would appreciate that! That's very generous <3

I hope you received the kebab. I don't know if it is my computer, or neopets, but the lag is horrible today.

Turns out I have the music box and books in my SDB, I was able to get the kabob on the shop wiz for a little over 3k.

I'm not sure whats a fair price- but I'm willing to pay 99k for the arrow if anyone would like to sell it to me I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: nevermind, got one on the shop wiz.

Looking for these items: Titanic Giant Squid,Giant Giant Squid,Transparifish,& Butterfish.

I have a question now though, this is my first time adopting a family. last time i gave toys. so does giving toys count toward the avatar or is just if you help a "family" (Chairity event dec 25)

Please neomail me & thank you

i have these items butterfish,treas. negg & tranparifish need the squids update have the titanic squid

all items found

Edited by ladyaidahime