Neopets Customisation!

Anime

Neopets has finally gotten to letting us dress up our pets! It's still in Beta Testing, but we have screenies! Pets will be able to wear clothes for their species, no matter the color! Also, all pets will be getting a small desgin change so that this feature can be used eaiser. For more information and screenies, see our guide!

And if you have questions, check out our thread.

clo_meepit_win.gif

But don't you like not being able to use me? T_T

Well, I think it depends on what the items turn out to be. It could be great, it could be point blank awful. And you don't have to use the feature.

True. True. Anime I will have to try it out for myself to see if I like it.

Edit: I think I will like it. Seems pretty cool.

Even if you don't dress up your Neopets, they all still look different. Most of them seem to have their hands (or feet, or paws) up in a fist; almost like they are all trying to punch someone. I don't like it.

Presumably the 'fist' thing is for an accessory/battledome item they would be holding onto, like a wand or staff or something, so they look like they're actually holding the item instead of looking like the item was glued to their paws/hands/whatever. I agree though -- as silly as it's always seemed to me to have all these useless clothing items, I don't think I care for this plan so far. Many of the redraws look pretty nice (and some were long overdue anyway), but there are some I'm really not a fan of. I prefer the current Lutari to the new design, and I absolutely hate the new design for the Baby Hissi. My poor Hissi...first Boochi, now this. :crying:

Thats true but for some poor neopians who can't afford clothes can now buy paint brushes and be "vintage".

I don't think many neopians are going to like it and its going to be gone if they release it. Then Clothes prices will go UP! UP! UP!

QFT, ladies and gentlemen.

Horrible idea. Sort of makes paint brushes obsolete. Sucks for people who've spent millions painting their pets.

Hmm...I don't think *all* paintbrushes will become obsolete, just the ones that have the main effect of "accessorizing" or putting a costume on the pet (i.e. paintbrushes like Spotted or Ghost will still be useful, but the effect of paintbrushes like Royal, Pirate, Halloween, etc. will be mostly replaced by the new clothing feature.) I just hope they'll still let us use those paintbrushes if we want to, instead of making them completely useless like they did with the Glass and Stone ones -- I've always wanted to paint my Shoyru Pirate.