Merry Christmas :)

CherryGrass

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well.

So it's only 3 days until Christmas and I was just wondering what everyone's plans are this Christmas?

I'm spending it with my family, we're all going to my nan's house. I only have a small family (there are 8 of us) but I prefer that as it feels closer. My older brother is cooking this year, though, so I'm expecting a bit of food poisoning xD

I'm super ill right now, but I'm on antibiotics so I'm hoping I'll be feeling better by Christmas. Sucks to be ill on Christmas day!

No matter how old I get, I think I will never be able to sleep on Christmas Eve. For as long as I can remember, no matter how tired I am, I just can't sleep with excitement.

So what are you guys doing this Christmas?

Hope you all have a good one :3

Probably going to go to work if I can. I don't have to work but I feel bad.

Only issue is whether family will freak out at me for wanting to go to work.

But I might not go to work because I'm feeling pretty rough today and I think I'm coming down with something :(

The last Christmas I celebrated was in 2005 when I was studying in Melbourne. We don't really celebrate in this country. But I will be getting a gift for one of my friends here if I can. Its a bit difficult to afford stuff when your a freelancer. I hope you both feel better soon. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas! I really enjoyed reading the comments on this thread. :santa: :laughingsmiley:

And...Happy Hanukkah! It's the 7th night tonight...my 13-year old son and I light the candles every night, say the prayers and I give him a small gift. We had a small Hanukkah party on Saturday night and made Latkes (potatoes pancakes) with green chilies in them. They were delicious...and perfect, since we live so close to New Mexico!

My son enjoys both Hanukkah and Christmas, since my hubby is a Christian. We have the tree up, the pretty lights up and everyone will come to our home, like they usually do.

We are cooking 2 hams, a 21-pound turkey, homemade mac-n-cheese, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole (ewww!)...and the BAKING!!! We will have an assortment of cookies, rice crispy treats with Christmas colors, a Christmas Trifle with Andies Mints...mmmm...and tons of assorted Petits Fours (even pumpkin and red velvet cake ones!), and four pounds of assorted See's candies chocolates! :oink: :icecream:

Hubby has a large family, and there will be 22 of us. Plus other friends and family that will stop by. We will be playing games with the kids, like Settlers and Jenga...and for the adults: Cards Against Humanity!! (: And maybe some good ole fashioned D & D :nerd:

We have been hosting Christmas for the last 16 years. Whew! Man, we are poor right now! But it's all good!!!

:wub_anim: :thumbsup:

I'll be spending Christmas morning at work, taking care of my 80+ furry friends that are staying with us for the holidays lol. And once I'm off of work I'll probably relax at home with my dad watching movies and checking in on Neopets for a bit before dinner at my uncle's house :)

I'm going to spend Christmas with my family although I'm not sure who is holding the celebration this year but I guess something will get sorted out soon. Also I will be celebrating my birthday as well since I was born on Christmas Eve which also makes it even harder to sleep the night before Christmas. Hopefully you feel better soon!

Although I've been here on and off, the community here always has a soft sport in my heart.

I wish to use this chance to wish everyone here a joyful and peaceful holiday.

CherryGrass, hope you get well soon~

Merry Christmas, TND c:

My gf and I have taken the week off to faff about the house. We'll also be keeping socializing to a minimum.

It'll just be us, a few family members and some friends.

Oh, and of course there'll be another Sherlock marathon :D