advent calendar pic not loading

ladyaidahime

Is it just me or is advent calendar not loading for anyone else?

i got my freebies, but becuse pic did not load I didnt get the "candy cane" prize.

i tried refreshing the page but got same thing a "white background"

I just thought i'd tip off other tdn users,if the calendar pic is down

I got that same problem, it loads rarely. I usually go into inspect element and retrieve the animation link from there. When I click on that to open it in another tab, it sometimes start playing in the regular tab from Advent Calendar.

Screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/5lgjfo

Hope this helps! :)

// EDIT: Didn't do my Advent Calendar today, yet. But when I do it my way, and open the .swf file, I get an error, so it seems like it is a glitch?

Neopets Image Server
Sorry, the file you are looking for is not here :(

// EDIT 2: Seems like it is not just us;

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=156742360

Edited by AllTimeMarr

Well, there is a swf link on the page, but it's either the wrong link or it hasn't actually been uploaded. We may never know what the animation is if TNT hasn't fixed it by now. :(

Mayhaps if they don't manage to fix it today they will make it up to us tomorrow (slim chance but hey).

Tho I am itching to know what the items represent lol

The issue isn't Flash, tho. It's the .swf file itself. It's probably gotten corrupted during the upload process and they just didn't catch it in time.

I checked the Advent Calendar archive and 27 Dec 2014 is still MIA. Here's hoping they will get it fixed and added to the archive once TNT are back from the Holidays. Still curious what it is. Wondering if we will get "comped" a hidden candy cane gift or at least the ability to click on it. Even if not, I just want to see the animation.