advent calendar pic not loading

ladyaidahime

Yeah, the only 'comp' we'll get is being able to see the animations later on.

If it were preventing you from claiming the actual Advent prizes? Possibly. But this? Nah.

Came to this board to see if it was just my slow computer. Guess not :p

Meh, don't care much for the animations or the bonus candy cane prizes. I'll live, haha

I got the same thing today, again. It's really annoying not knowing the story behind the prizes. I always like the animations. And it's also the first year of doing the AC every day so it's really annoying that it doesn't work properly -.-''

Hi,

Thank you all for visiting my forum about the advent calendar 2014. I just logged for today's(the 30th) but alas no cane cane again today as there no animation.

I hope this has helped my newest Friends, The TDN group!

LadyAida

Yup. At least we get the real prizes, tho. We can just imagine what the animations might have been about I guess.

Also the whole of the Neopets site is really slow for me but that's unrelated mostly.

The animation for today, 30 Dec 2014, is working for me. TNT must have fixed it. Surf's up!

EDIT: 27 and 29 Dec 2014 are also working in the Advent Calendar archives. Unfortunately, clicking the candy canes does not do anything, but at least the "mystery" of the prizes for those days have been revealed.

Does this link at least work for anybody?

https://images.neopets.com/winter/advent/2014/30_5c4f779705.swf

That link was taken from the Advent Calendar source (HTML) code, which points to the animation Flash file. I tried it on another computer and it was working on that one, too. For those who tried earlier, maybe clearing your web browser's cache and history will help? I don't believe it is only working for me.

It's loading for me now on the advent calendar site. Maybe they fixed it? So, try and go grab that candy cane before the last day starts.