Question About My Galleries

Angeló

So most of you know i have a music gallery , however i'm having a small dilemma : BELLS.

Bells are musical items , right ? but TNT classifies some of them as instruments , others are toys , also there are wearables with bells on them , and food items shaped as bells, and then you have those little jingly bells ... like on hats & shoes.

Personally I have not included any item with a bell in it unless : 1. The item name or description had the word "bell" in it. 2. They said the word "rings" or "jingles" in the description. 3. The bell was too huge to miss - like on the Raindorf petpet.

However I'm thinking I SHOULD add more bells to my collection , like those Christmas petpets. slorg_christmas.gifona_christmas.gif Obviously they'll go into a different category than the musical petpets I have like the Leeble because the sound is coming from the bell, not the petpet itself.

What do you think? Should I add items with small jingly bells on them even though the item & description don't mention the bell or its sound ? And if I added them should I move ALL the bell items to that category or just the small jingly bells ?

Thanks for your input in advance.

I would not, if it were me. Considering that it's "music" themed, and the bells on the petpets (and in the stamps and such) are merely decorations, not being used in a musical way. If your gallery was strictly bells, I'd say go for it, but since it is music in general, my thought is no.