Advice for training

lianakos

Well, you're in luck because TDN has a guide for this kind of thing. It might be best if you give it a look. (There's also this one for quick training.) Tho i personally would suggest Defense to be gone after first. You'll be using a lot of codestones for your 108 lvl pet. So stock up now.

I admit I am BD vet,though I am sadly lacking in the Dome. Stardustmoonx27 and i are seeking any Advice.

I don't know how to "post" her picture here, but her stats are as follows:

Lvl : 27
Str : 45
Def : 23
Mov : 22
Hp : 46 / 46

She just finished a Hit-point course via the captain, She is pirate level. What should we improve next? (We really want the BD avatars)

Any and all help is most welcome. Please post here or neomail us

Hello,

My pets stats are:

Lvl : 108

Str : 165

Def : 129

Mov : 72

Hp : 221 / 214

I still train him in Mystery Island Training school.

What should I do next?

What will cost the least codestones?

Thank you in advance!

I think your best bet is to stay at the Mystery Island School. Try battling everyday for prizes and hoard those codestones. What I do is try to keep 10 of each codestone in my SDB and sell the extras. I don't buy my codestones and get the ones I need from the battledome. My supply eventually runs low and it takes a bit to replenish it.

I admit I am BD vet,though I am sadly lacking in the Dome. Stardustmoonx27 and i are seeking any Advice.

She just finished a Hit-point course via the captain, She is pirate level. What should we improve next? (We really want the BD avatars)

The ones that matter are your level, strength, defense, and HP. Movement isn't really necessary, though I still train it anyways. I prefer my stats to be even with each other. Stay at the Pirate Academy as long as you can. Make sure you never train your HP higher then 2x your level or you'll have to level up and risk paying more for training. For example the max you can reach with your current level is 54 per stat. Since your defense is the lowest I'd probably train that up.

Join the Skirmish every week and battle the lowest level enemies if you don't have any low-level enemies already.

Stock up on dubloons. Thanks to the krawk island stuff, they are very cheap nowadays. What you want to do now is buff up your defense. Don't worry about movement because battling is turn based and unlike with pokemon, fastest doesn't really go first.