Sora828

I have found a great new game a few years ago called Collectoons. If you remember Cartoonetwork Oribt it is the same game basically, just redone... And if you don't know the game this is your chance because it is still relatively new.. It is an online trading game (with 100s of different cartoon shows) that is very fun and becomes very addicting... there are many active players who are very helpful and nice, you should check it out. If you join my in-game name is Sora and you can message me for help.

You can also watch a great video to get the idea of the game here-

THIS IS NOT A SCAM... IT IS A REAL!!!! ONLINE GAME, that is FREE... you can check the forums and such on the website.. there are 100's of players playing... I am just one of many trying to spread the word about the game to make the community even bigger. You can go to the Forums if you have any questions before signing up.

Also there is a problem sometimes with the email confirmation. If you do not receive an email please go to the forums at this link and the issue will be fixed ASAP by one of the Moderators.

http://www.collectowne.com/index.php?showtopic=19407

If you have any questions about the game please reply here and ill get back to you ASAP!

But honestly your best bet is trying it out for yourself. It is a game that takes some dedication to collect everything you want. You can't get on and expect to have everything you want within a few months. I have been playing for awhile and there are still some things I'd like to get :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.