Now that Charity Corner's over...what's your goal?

dotluvr

So, the Charity corner managed to drain a lot of NP for me, and I am just back at 1mil due to selling red codestones, My next goal would be to aim for the Number six avatar, which I know will take me a while.

What goals do you have that you want to reach with Charity Corner gone?

The Charity Corner helped take me closer to my goal of getting the Number Six avatar. I think I'm about 1mil away from it. o:

Another goal I have is to get gold BC trophies on my permies, and just improve my art in general. The Art Chat has been so great for practising new characters to draw. :D

Clean out my SDB in case it isn't obvious by my other posts. it's slow going. I also plan to get to 10mil, I only need like 1.1mil more. Hopefully if I manage to sell some of my stamps and such I'll hit 10mil. :D

(I already have the Agent Six avatar when it was cheaper so instead I chose the next highest amount of 10mil lmao)

My goals haven't changed. Still trying to reach 300 avatars, finish customizing my pets, get more stamps/trophies etc to improve my account and feed my collecting addiction. Work on my gallery.

I didn't lose any NP from Charity Corner, I actually made almost 2 mil. I spent around 100k-150k total for the avatar probably, and I sold off my BD plushies to make it all back and more. Even had enough to buy a Desert Hissi MP and some things to customize my pets and I'm still up 1m from when the event started :)

I want to hoard as many items as I can, lol. Other than that, I'm just going to work on getting more avatars, as usual... I want to get to 300 this year!

I've also been planning my pets' customisation, but I don't know if I'm ready to invest on that just yet.

My goal is to pain my draik desert! :) I JUST reached my bank goal so I'm waiting until I have another 3 mil saved up on top of that :p

Other than that, work on more avatars, more cartoons for the NT, and training my pet

I actually made money on the charity corner so I'm happy about that :)

I'll probably try and get at least a million in my bank, paint my Kacheek Water and give her a Lutra or maybe a Maraquan petpet, get a Lutari and paint it either Royal or Split, and complete my unpainted petpet gallery. Maybe get a few NC items to customise my Eyrie, and write up the personalities I've thought up for them. :D

Charity corner helped me get well ahead of my personal schedule. Originally was scheduled to hit 5M by late Feb/early March. If I keep things up at my usual pace, I'll likely hit it around the end of the first week of February instead.

For now, the majority of my goals are related to building up the amount I have in bank--until I am at the highest interest percentage, I'm limiting my spending to amounts of Neopoints I am already ahead of schedule and even then won't easily spend larger amounts. Hoping to hit the 7.5M by late March/early April and 10M by mid to late May right now, though my "official" schedule says mid-April and early-mid June respectively.

Apparently, Charity Corner happened right under my nose - I didn't know that it was a thing until it closed up! I did every day of the Advent Calendar though, so learning about the existence of Charity Corner now is making me facepalm pretty hard.

My agenda won't really change from what I did during December, but this thread interests me. Beyond the dailies of my choice, I also do jobs with Nayarra (will stop after 15000, but that's really far off!) and invest in the stock market. With those two activities, I make a good deal of neopoints without too much effort. Though I am not dissatisfied with my time on Neopets, I prefer playing other games to restocking and playing flash games; you could probably imagine that my money-making capabilities aren't optimal.

Through jobs and dailies, I can reach the daily cap of buying stocks somewhat reliably. I sell at 60 - a theoretical 21mil annual "salary" - though may savings turn out to be MUCH less when I cut into my profits to reach a thousand stocks or buy an interesting customization item. As a result, I can't help but wonder how many neopoints is "a lot" nowadays; its hard for me to put even numbers here into perspective. I think anyone who will post on this thread will talk about saving neopoints, so I would like to ask how rich is everyone here and how much time did you have to spend to get that amount?

I think anyone who will post on this thread will talk about saving neopoints, so I would like to ask how rich is everyone here and how much time did you have to spend to get that amount?

I currently have 3.65M in my bank, which cost me 103 days to build up, including a few days I could for one reason or another not get online. If I had spent no NP for personal use at all, I would most likely be at roughly 4.5M right now.

Current earning speed averages out to 50-70k per day.

I think anyone who will post on this thread will talk about saving neopoints, so I would like to ask how rich is everyone here and how much time did you have to spend to get that amount?

Oh man I didn't remember. Since I don't play games religiously I built it up over like five years or so and that was to get to about 7.5mil (which I celebrated because wow that was a lot to me at the time).

I currently have 9mil 33thousand and something. I HAD like 9.2mil before Charity Corner. :(

If you lurk the trading post/ auction boards you

ll learn how rich some are. Although I'm pretty sure theyre in the top 10% of the site. They have like 100mil +

Someone should start a poll : How much NP do you have?

My current goal is to save up enough for the Golden Dubloon Stamp sta_dubloon_golden.gif for my Sand Gallery.

Charity Event wound up costing me nps...but I am glad for it.

I was able to complete my Shell collection she_goldback.gif (in my fullonparanoid Stamp album).

Able to complete my Scarab collection coi_spotblu_scarabs.gifcoi_large_black_scarab.gif(in my furiousbandersnatch Gallery)

And able to add LONG sought after items tiki_skull_sand.gifsta_forgotten_shore.gif to my Sand Gallery.

I was able to offset some of my spending with selling r99's and sniping Adoption items.

I still spent (far) more than I 'earned' during the event....but I did so gladly! :D

Good luck to you all with your goals!

Cheers!

:P

About 4.6mil NP in the bank right now, and I have been on Neo for a looong time. I come back in few month spells, and in that few months I may be able to make between 500k to 750k. More if I find something rare in my SDB to sell. :D