Magma Pool issues

starstop_58

Hi I was wondering if anyone else was having issues since the server move. I tried access the pool I know my time but when I went there at my time it would not let me in I refreshed the page a few times and even stuck around for 10 minutes. I was going to send a ticket but when I go to the page it is just blank and there is nothing there so I can't send a ticket.

Just yesterday I dipped one of my pets in, 6 minutes after the time I've used in the past. I didn't realize there was a window of opportunity and I'd dipped previously during the same minute (not same as yesterday) before and after the "move". (ex: premove - dipped at 5:30, postmove - dipped at 5:30, yesterday - dipped at 5:36.)

Don't know if this means the time has stayed the same, but this is what happened for me. Does anyone know how long the window of opportunity is?

Since I have full access I can't tell if there is anything different. Otherwise I would have checked too.

What is full access if you don't mind me asking??

It means I can visit at anytime. The only limit is: painting once a week. Other then that it doesn't matter what time of the day I go.

The guard will invite you in saying: "Welcome to Moltara's Magma Pool! You must be a true master in the ways of Moltara. One of your Neopets may have a dip in the Magma Pool." see the pictures here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/magma-pool/

I just realized I have side accounts that might unlock it, so I am going to try that, if it's possible on sides without doing illegal stuff.

I'm going to find out my time first on that account though, just in case. It just won't help with figuring out if it has changed in the transition, since I never knew the time to begin with.

It means I can visit at anytime. The only limit is: painting once a week. Other then that it doesn't matter what time of the day I go.

The guard will invite you in saying: "Welcome to Moltara's Magma Pool! You must be a true master in the ways of Moltara. One of your Neopets may have a dip in the Magma Pool." see the pictures here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/magma-pool/

I just realized I have side accounts that might unlock it, so I am going to try that, if it's possible on sides without doing illegal stuff.

I'm going to find out my time first on that account though, just in case. It just won't help with figuring out if it has changed in the transition, since I never knew the time to begin with.

Did not know about the full access like that. did you have to do anything special? I just wanted to paint my Krawk magma. I am gonna keep refreshing the page and see if I can catch it.

Did not know about the full access like that. did you have to do anything special? I just wanted to paint my Krawk magma. I am gonna keep refreshing the page and see if I can catch it.

It's still a mystery how to unlock it. No one knows. That's what I'm going to try on my side. I will make a notepad where I will write down everything I did.

At the moment, nothing. So the first thing I am going to do is find my time and paint a pet, next will be something like read a moltaran book and buy stuff from the shops. I'll try anything that doesn't earn me prizes or money and then record what happens and what order I did things. If I do get access, someone else can try those steps too and see what happens. But lots of people have tried already, no one thus far has succeeded in finding a way that works for others. (It might also be random... ?)

How do you find your time? I mean, apart from testing it out all the time, which sounds like a long and tedious process. I managed to paint one of my pets once through sheer luck and forgot to note the time down and, even though I don't actually want to paint any of my other pets right at this moment, I wouldn't mind knowing what my time is.

It's still a mystery how to unlock it. No one knows. That's what I'm going to try on my side. I will make a notepad where I will write down everything I did.

At the moment, nothing. So the first thing I am going to do is find my time and paint a pet, next will be something like read a moltaran book and buy stuff from the shops. I'll try anything that doesn't earn me prizes or money and then record what happens and what order I did things. If I do get access, someone else can try those steps too and see what happens. But lots of people have tried already, no one thus far has succeeded in finding a way that works for others. (It might also be random... ?)

Oh it might be random. Hm do you mind if I help you out with this? I am going to do the same and see what happens. I'll write everything down keep a journal and let you know my findings. Sounds like a nice a nice little project to do.

How do you find your time? I mean, apart from testing it out all the time, which sounds like a long and tedious process. I managed to paint one of my pets once through sheer luck and forgot to note the time down and, even though I don't actually want to paint any of my other pets right at this moment, I wouldn't mind knowing what my time is.

I made like a chart like I started at 7am nst and did like 5 10 15 20 and so on and when I check for those times I marked it off it was a long and annoying process but I found my time and now I lost it I was so sad.

According to an earlier editorial, you cannot earn full access on your side account(s) legally, though using the sneaking-by-while-the-guard-is-sleeping method is permitted. Let me see if I can dig up the exact editorial.

EDIT: Issue 433, Editorial, near the bottom of the page.

According to an earlier editorial, you cannot earn full access on your side account(s) legally, though using the sneaking-by-while-the-guard-is-sleeping method is permitted. Let me see if I can dig up the exact editorial.

EDIT: Issue 433, Editorial, near the bottom of the page.

Too bad, I didn't know, but that does mean you need to play the games (maybe get a certain score) or do the worm quest/craft petpets (maybe along with other things to do in Moltara or read books, eat food, go places etc.). I don't really think there are other things to do in Moltara that aren't allowed on sides. (Although I am tired and might be forgetting things!)

But going to the pool every 15 minutes or so, is the only way I know as well to figure out your time.