Goodie bags..goodie bags everywhere!

Mirandaell

Doing my casual stroll through all the shops attempting to make some profit. I pop into the toy shop, and to my surprise a year 13 goodie bag, and right next to it y15, and towards the bottom of the page y14. I was trying to grab one but the lag hit me hard taking an entire minute to load the haggle page, but with my luck i got one :3 sadly the others were gone, but this is the first time i've even seen a goodie bag for sale, let alone multiple! :laughingsmiley: :party:
Now the question to sell or not to sell?

Sweet! :laughingsmiley:

Which one did you get? A big question is if you really care for any of the items inside. It is generally a better deal to sell a bag rather than risk losing all of your value by opening a bunch of worthless items. I personally am looking for Black Alabriss Wings, so I open the respective goodie bags I win on the Wishing Well to try to get one cheaply, but it may just be better for me to outright sell them and buy the wings. If you don't have a super expensive item from the bags you are specifically searching for, DON'T open them. If you profit by opening one, so be it, but don't be blinded by greed and prepare for the worst-case scenario as well.

Good luck! :rock:

With this lag, I've managed quite a large profit.

I mean within the last 3 days, I've managed 1 Y14 and 1 Y15.

Sadly though, I just missed a Usukicon Y16 Goodie Bag... literally 30 seconds ago. :\