neopet

why is neopets.com slow and sometimes goes offline I have a good pc with windows 8.1 and 50 mbps wifi from Comcast

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

They transferred servers back in late September/early October (because Jumpstart bought them) and ever since then there has been a slew of bugs and glitches and the LAG and downtime has been nearly unbearable.

They ARE apparently working on it....we just keep our fingers crossed that some semblance of normalcy will eventually be restored.

:(

(it is NOT your computer!)

When transferring neopoints to the bank, the points are transferring but top right screen shows points are still there. Also, it is almost impossible to activate new pet. Is this due to the fact the servers were transferred? These are only two of the frustrating issues I have encountered in the last few days.

Guest JussttBre

There are still glitches from the server change, I've noticed some at the bank as well. Yesterday I did deposit it and the amount wouldn't update right away, or even after playing games and other stuff it wouldn't show the right amount instantly. The servers are a lot slower for now, the best way to tell is just see if there are any changes in any other websites you got to and see if their loading speeds are affected and if not, it's just the particular website your at.

Hopefully everything will straighten out by next year. :rolleyes_anim: