Love is in the Air with Two New Mystery Capsules!

Time has come to start our Valentines Day celebrations! These two capsules are available for purchase for 150NC each. The Retired Valentine Mystery Capsule contains at least one previously retired Valentine Shop Items.

mall_mc_valentineretired.gif

Click for more information!

The Glam Valentine Mystery Capsule contains at least one regular item and has a chance of awarding one of three bonus items.

mall_mc_glamvalentine.gif

Regular Items:

mall_shirt_blackheart.gif mall_hh_redrosebouqet.gifmall_fg_heartbushes.gif mall_gar_goldblackheart.gif mall_trink_glitterfloor.gif mall_hh_redballoonsheart.gif mall_acc_heartmakeup.gif

Bonus Items:

mall_acc_leafaccwig.gif mall_bg_lakeview.gif mall_dress_valentineglam.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Woah, starting the V-day celebrations almost a month early.

That's early, and interesting... and early.

Besides all the fluff and tons of light-colored items, hope they'll continue with the gothic items as they often do.

I'm fond of makeup. This one looks nice but I don't like how the black eye shadow looks on darker color pets.

& when it's on a kacheek.... oh boy. Looks like it has a black eye xDD

But to make up for that, the wig looks fiendishly good on them (as wigs usually tend to, I find).

Otherwise I find the wig looks flat on a lot of species.

This is a nice start (& looks promising).

I'm going to hold onto my NC for a bit longer to see what they'll roll out :D

Besides all the fluff and tons of light-colored items, hope they'll continue with the gothic items as they often do.

But to make up for that, the wig looks fiendishly good on them (as wigs usually tend to, I find).

Otherwise I find the wig looks flat on a lot of species.

I pretty much only buy NC around Halloween or during Feb for the gothic-y items. I like the spooky stuff. I try to be light and fluffy but.it.never.works!

Poogles! Poogle's look terrible in wigs. I used to just pick random animals and find stuff to customize them... poogles are the worst when it comes to wigs! Most of the time I just put a bow on them or left them alone if they were male. Ick.