Charity Corner NC & NP Prizes not yet awarded

kawaiicurls

Hi there TDN!

The forums have been so helpful I thought I'd ask about this;

After searching on here, I saw the last users to post status on receiving their neomails regarding the Charity Corner had 'U' and 'V' names and that was back on January 10th.

On the neoboards, I last saw someone with underscores claiming they had already received their NC and NP prize (assuming then they were already done with all the alphabet names)

My username is entirely numerical and starts with zero, so I've already assumed it may be one of the last based on the current system but my question is should I submit a ticket after the downtime or patiently wait for the Neomail to come in?

Is anyone else still waiting, and do they also have numerical or names with a lot of underscores?

Why did I pick numbers?

stock-footage-bored-watching-television.

I didn't qualify for the NC potion, but I got my rewards for the NP donation part, I only donated about 40 times, and I did get an notification by email of my earnings. If you don't get it after the downtime I'd say it'd be best to submit a ticket.

I didn't qualify for the NC potion, but I got my rewards for the NP donation part, I only donated about 40 times, and I did get an notification by email of my earnings. If you don't get it after the downtime I'd say it'd be best to submit a ticket.

I think you still should have gotten NC. I donated less than 40 times and I got NC. 150nc and I donated probably 15-20 times. Once I figured out you could donate more than once per day :S. I didn't realize that until the end of the event. Uggh!