hi there everyone! new to tdnf, returning to neopets:)

limitatiion

Hi there! I'm Katy (or KT as some of my friends like to call me). I'm 18 years old in college and planning to double major in graphic design and computer science. I've been a Neopets user on and off for about 10 1/2 years and I'm finally back once again but switching from my first account that I've had ever since I joined Neopets to one of my old sides hehe. b)

Unfortunately I realize now I chose a time where there's the whole "changing servers thing" causing Neopets to lag and the petpages to not work. But oh well!

It's lovely to meet you all

Hi Katy!! did you draw your profile image? It's very cool :) I was attempting a double major in painting and art history for two years but then life happened and I had to unexpectedly transfer schools and now I'm an art management major.

The lag right now is terrible. ugh D: I hope you'll bear with it until they can get their act together

Thank you everyone for your fabulous welcomes :)

howdy, howdy, welcome to the forums.. yeah, bad time to return to neopets, but i sticking to it, so far..

just wondering why you want to switch mains- your older account has rare never again to be earned trophies, and you can make more nps on food club with an older account.. just my two cents.

Nice to meet ya! I mostly changed because I wanted to switch it up. In all my years of playing Neopets I've always just stuck with the same account and accomplished getting a lot of avatars and other stuff but it was so many years ago that trying it all again would be as equally as fun. Also rare trophies don't matter to me as much and I don't play food club! Plus I'm still going to keep my old account anyway:)

Hi Katy!! did you draw your profile image? It's very cool :) I was attempting a double major in painting and art history for two years but then life happened and I had to unexpectedly transfer schools and now I'm an art management major.

The lag right now is terrible. ugh D: I hope you'll bear with it until they can get their act together

Hi there!!Unfortunately no I did not:( but it's pretty isn't it?! And I'm sorry about the transferring thing, I'm actually in the midst of transferring schools as well unfortunately.

I'm sure I can have the patience to stand by while they fix everything! The only thing that's frustrating is the lack of petpages to code because I really wanted to make some layouts hahaha but oh well.

Hey Katy and welcome to the forums ;3 Yeah, the transfer is time consuming and the site gets very laggy, bit hopefully it'll be done soon!

Nice double major! I took and intro to computer science class, and it was very fun, but I'll stick to my beloved sciences (chemistry and biology). I'll be graduating this year from high school~

Hi there!!Unfortunately no I did not:( but it's pretty isn't it?! And I'm sorry about the transferring thing, I'm actually in the midst of transferring schools as well unfortunately.

I'm sure I can have the patience to stand by while they fix everything! The only thing that's frustrating is the lack of petpages to code because I really wanted to make some layouts hahaha but oh well.

lol it is a very cool picture :p Transferring schools can be a pain, I hope it's going well for you! I hope the petpages will be up soon, it's funny how much I've realized I actually use them