Name 3 Things

laceew45

Faking it, The Gruffalo, and absolutley horrible chickflicks (you know, the ones where you can just guess the plot from the beginning).

Name 3 of your favourite tv shows.

PS

PS: That hazelnut pavlova thing sounds heavenly *drools*

Trust me, it is. But it takes me three hours to make (without anything having to rest or anything, three consecutive hours of making it), and it's worth it, but because it takes so long, I only make it twice a year. (Once for my dad's birthday, once for either my brother's or my own).

Wow! I can't even imagine that much work. I really wish I could try it :ohno:

lol Anyway, back on topic...

Law and Order: SVU, Twin Peaks and The Twilight Zone

Name 3 of your favourite desserts :icecream:

• 2 weeks later...

Ed Sheeran, Jared Padalecki and Taylor Swift (that was a hard one, I've never really thought 'ooh, I prefer that specific actor over that singer', but now I had to)

Name 3 languages you think are beautiful (even if you don't speak them)

• 2 weeks later...

Make-A-Wish Foundation, (I'd rather have no childhood diseases at all, but until we can find cures or find better techniques for children with limited mobility or no/lost limbs, they deserve something special or hope for the future or even a special time with family/friends they their parents may not be able to normally afford), Wounded Warriors Project (I know there is much disagreement with government and where we send our troops. I do not disagree with that. However, people join the military for various reasons - to get a better or steady job, maybe better pay from what they had, for better circumstances/better living area -less crime, etc. When you are told you have to deploy, you have to deploy or face punishment. For those who go and get injured for whatever reason and may no longer be able to servee due to their injuries, they do need help mentally, physically, and financially and other programs like VA can only do so much. Plus, it may be harder to find a job afterwards), and The Red Cross. (They help out everyone in need during times of natral disaster, as they have branches in most countries of the world). (Please note, these are just my opinions/expressions and I am not advertising or endorsing any of these organizations or work for any of them. I am just trying to keep this fun topic going).

Name three things you like to do on the weekends.