New to the Forums!

Fyora

Hey guys! My name is Alyssa and I just recently discovered TDN's Forums yesterday. I thought I'd look for a place where I can go during all this downtime and lag issues, so here I am! I've been on Neopets for about 10 years now, my home is on the PC where I spend the majority of my time pet trading. Outside of Neopets I'm a 20 year old girl from California who enjoys art and working with animals. ^_^ I'm quite shy/socially awkward in real life but I love talking to others with similar interests online. I hope to meet some of you soon!

Haha it's nice to have a Neopets related place to go when the site is down, that is a little less strict! It's nice to meet you!

Hey guys! My name is Alyssa and I just recently discovered TDN's Forums yesterday. I thought I'd look for a place where I can go during all this downtime and lag issues, so here I am! I've been on Neopets for about 10 years now, my home is on the PC where I spend the majority of my time pet trading. Outside of Neopets I'm a 20 year old girl from California who enjoys art and working with animals. ^_^ I'm quite shy/socially awkward in real life but I love talking to others with similar interests online. I hope to meet some of you soon!

Welcome Alyssa! This is a good gathering place for all of us super Neo fans. :)

I'm pretty much the same! I signed up for the forum because I was so bored from the site being down! And possibly to make some new friends.

Nice meeting you Oilbhe! It is good to have a place to go when Neopets is down. I had used the TDN 's Dailies page for years before signing up to ask a question here in the TDN forums. :)

Welcome Alyssa! This is a good gathering place for all of us super Neo fans. :)

Nice meeting you Oilbhe! It is good to have a place to go when Neopets is down. I had used the TDN 's Dailies page for years before signing up to ask a question here in the TDN forums. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! Same here, I've been using the dailies page and a few other pages for many years but never ventured to the forums. Kinda wish I had discovered it sooner, would have been nice to have somewhere else to go when everything was broken and during the transition!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Same here, I've been using the dailies page and a few other pages for many years but never ventured to the forums. Kinda wish I had discovered it sooner, would have been nice to have somewhere else to go when everything was broken and during the transition!

You're welcome Fyora! :) It's not fun being a newbie, and I can say that because despite my older sign-up date from 3 years ago, I am still very much a newbie myself. :)

When I first joined here, I sort of stumbled around unsure of what was acceptable and what was not acceptable. Unfortunately I ended up breaking many of TDN forum's strictly enforced spam rules which I had completely missed seeing, reading and understanding. What works on Neo doesn't work here at all. I apologized instantly after receiving the embarrassing public admonitions and thankfully someone in the powers that be, graciously allowed me to stay.

During this recent series of glitches, lags and outages I have been thankful that TDN did not suspend, ban or prohibit my membership here. :)

Welcome! I guess there are many of us who have been using TDN for a while but never really participated on the forums lol Yay for downtime? However, it is still nice to meet you :)

Hi, welcome and nice to meet you too, Acmerasta! :) :yes:

And wow, you are so right about being on TDN for awhile. Looking at

your profile page, it says that you have been here for six years! :)

Oh and look at this... your profile page also says that your birthday was yesterday!

Hope it was very happy! :happydance:

cE4sSU2.jpg?1

Hello Alyssa and fellow Californian! I also joined the forum to get away from all the lag and hopefully meet some people. It's nice to see that there are people who are still joining the neopets community! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome Alyssa. I'm Dolores. I am new as well, I joined a few months ago but became more active last week.

I find the people here to be very nice, warm and friendly. I know you will also.

I love kitty cats, Meepits, customizing my pets, entering the CC and chatting in Charter on Neopets on a few boards.

I'm an older Neopian who in RL loves all crafts, lots of reading, gardening, history, travel, and genealogy research. I was a paralegal for many years until I retired at the ripe age of 50. LOL My husband's work kept moving him so I go tired of trying to keep up with finding jobs when we moved. So, I have lots of hobbies now. Neopets is one of them and I've been with Neopets since 2004.

Welcome aboard! The lag sucks but at least we have each other to chat each other. A lot of us are from the old guard, having weathered the storm before Neopets was even a part of Viacom. lol

Don't be afraid of asking for help or whatever else! This is the place to be.

• 5 weeks later...