Neopets Down For Maintenance This Sunday!

hrtbrk

That's nice that they are letting us know ahead of time. Unfortunately I just opened a training cookie last night so I kinda wish I knew at least a day earlier. XD But hopefully it won't be down too long! I'm probably going to go broke before this cookie ends anyway.

I hope they fix the stock not working in chrome :) I really hate using safari. Unless anyone else happens to know how to fix it?... I also have a training cookie. Waiting to use it until this is completely cleared up.

I was going to say I hope they fix the NC mall's expellibox during the downtime but it seems they have already. At least for me.

I expect the downtime will be anywhere from 3 hours to 12 hours. Don't quote me on that, though! :D

Is there any noews about the time of the down time today?

All they said was that it will be down until the early hours of the 2nd. Of course these things tend to end early or go a bit later than planned so who really knows, but it appears that 4-ish hours is the minimum.

For future inquiries, make sure to check their facebook or twitter to know for sure.

Is anyone having trouble with the stock market is it due to all the lag and maintenance?

What trouble are you experiencing? If it's blank, try scrolling to the right. It's booped that way on some browsers.

I could only buy/view/sell stocks on Firefox, someone had a thread (maybe on the Stock board? that would make sense ofc :P) saying not all browsers had the blank or very little text issue, I mostly use Chrome for my main account

Just drawing attention to the amended first post. The site will go offline at 9 PM NST

Neopets will likely be going offline for an extended period this Sunday night to work on the website. We will keep you updated on an expected timeline as one arises.

UPDATE: BEGINS AT 9 PM NST

I was able to do a few dailies but then got stuck trying to buy some NC items. Because of the lag and many error messages, I decided to buy only a few items. My abbreviated purchases went through or so it appears but we'll see what happens when the site comes back up. I wish that they would extend the NC sale. I was trying on different items on but kept getting out of order messages.

It would also be good to have a rough estimate of what TNT meant by "extended period." Extended could mean 6, 12, 24, 48 or more hours.

Meanwhile in the Battledome the new factions were supposed to be announced tonight giving everyone a few days to decide which faction to join. If the site stays down past the decision time, it would be good if they extended the decision time to another day.

Other than the last few hours on Neopets, the lag seemed a bit improved, so we have that going for us. :P

Aaarrggghhh I was expecting to do my dailies this monday morning (I live in the Netherlands, it's Monday 10:20 am now) and nothing works :( NST is 01:20 am, so this offline thing can last up till 8 hours?? That really really sucks. These glitches and maintenance sessions seem to happen practically every week now. That never used to be so often :\

Neo is now back online. I just refreshed my page, and thought I'd let everyone know. Looks like it probably came back online within the next few minutes, judging by the previous post.

Neo is now back online. I just refreshed my page, and thought I'd let everyone know. Looks like it probably came back online within the next few minutes, judging by the previous post.

Guess I should have checked here first but I also refreshed wondering what would happen and there it was. Yay! :)

I'm glad that the extended offline time turned out to be a relatively short time.

Mouseykins good to see you were on the case!

Also I noticed that the NC sale goes through today, the 2nd and I'm not sure if that was always the case or if they changed it.

Looks like I slept through the downtime this time around, so yay \o/ I suspect there's going to be some more fairly soon though, don't you guys?