Sweetheart Grams are Here!

February is now upon us, and as usual that means Sweetheart Grams! The first of three grams has been released. The Vintage Valentine Sweetheart Gram contains 5 regular items and 1 bonus item to choose from. This gram retires from the NC Mall on February 18, 2015. Like in previous years, there will be bonus items awarded at the end if the Love Sick meter has been filled. Be sure to get your grams and gift your friends!

mall_gram_vintageval.gif mall_acc_vintagevalwig.gif mall_dress_vintagevalentine.gif mall_trink_vintagevalswing.gif

Click the above images for more information!

For complete details on this gram and all the previous grams, please visit our complete guide.

NC Mall Grams Guide

I highly advise that you wait a week or so before the grams retire. Last year, about 2 days before the three grams retired, TNT decided to put them on sale for 50%. Maybe they'll do it this year again :)

Oooooh, I totally forgot about that!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for reminding me!!! Now I'll totally wait for it! Saving NC is always great! :D

I love that Background! Thanks for reminding us about the sale they had last year, Maku. I totally forgot. I was really annoyed when I paid full price for all of them only to have them discounted later.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale, I've never bought one of these before so I had no idea about that. Gonna buy some of these with my lag NC from my side accounts. ^_^ Love that wig and background!

Oh, those clothes look so gorgeous! *_*

Please forgive my silly question: Is it okay to buy one of these from your side account and send it over to your main?

It's your neocash so you are free to do what you wish with it. :)