Games You Play Daily

cosmic_autumn

Hi! Do you guys have a list of games that you guys play daily? I usually play games straight after I do my dailies, but sometimes if I'm craving playing a certain game, I'll play it before I get onto my games.

These are my games that I play every day (almost always in this order, too):

1. Meerca Chase II
2. Turmac Roll
3. Hasse Bounce
4. Pakiko
5. Carnival of Terror
6. Freaky Factory
7. Faerie Bubbles
8. Destruct-O-Match

And a couple of others from time to time too. I play them daily because I've gotten decent at them and they're my top NP earners.

What about you guys though? What are your daily-plays, if you have any?

I play Bouncy Supreme after collecting the free jelly.

Catch the Petpet and Petpet Pair-up after opening the Toy Chest

Then Kass Basher and Fashion Fever

Then Spellseeker

Then a few games of Pyramids

That's pretty much my routine. Others I play are:

Sutek's Tomb

Goparokko

Pakiko

Hasee Bounce

I also like Kau jong but I cannot remember to play it, despite it being on my favourites. There's not many that I can play now because I have MS and my brain doesn't work very well any more >< These are ones that I used to play but for various reasons struggle with too much now.

Freaky Factory

Word Pyramid

Carnival of Terror

Meepit Juice Break

Neggsweeper

Shapeshifter

Spell-or-starve

Time Tunnel - I was really good at this, but it bored me to tears so I could never stick with it long enough to get the avatar xD

i tend to play quite a few games, but lately I've been playing games that I can get 1k every time.

Kass basher

wraith of the snowager

snot splatter

fashion fever (300np, not 1k)

wocky wobble

turmac roll

I change the games I play sometimes depending on what the ratios change to every month. When I don't have alot of free time, i try to choose my games wisely!

I usually play these, because they're either super simple and quick but don't give 1000NP or take longer but I get an easy 1000NP from them.

Fashion Fever

Wrath of the Snowager

Usul Suspects

Attack of the Revenge

Smug Bug Bite

Snot Splatter

Kass Basher

Usuki Frenzy

Shopping Spree

Petpet Pairup

Catch the Petpet

I always play fashion fever, pyramids, solitaire, word pyramid, spellseeker, spell or starve, word poker, and less often if I have done well on stocks, black pawkeet slots and brucey b slots.

I have always wanted to ask this question, but haven't posted it. Jellysundae answered it though. In addition to your games, do you have a certain way, or time of day you do your dailies? For example, I always do shop offers (the generous slorg) first, then obsidian quarry (only because I'm still going for the rubbish avie) then petpet park, then my omellette, my jelly, and so on, the last daily is anchor management then forgotten shore because I save the potential best for last. IDK, but that is how I always do it. Unless they are going to be going down for maintenance, then I will do anchor management and forgotten shore toward the beginning so I won't miss out.

So, how do you guys do your dailies and why. Is it a superstitious thing, a time thing?

Is it a superstitious thing, a time thing?

For me, it's a little bit of both! I usually do my dailies/top games before I go to work at the studio. And then, when I come home, I play games in between editing photos/doing work. I'm very methodical with how I go about everything, and it kind of reflects my personality! When I was younger though, I definitely did things more superstitiously.

I guess I ask also because supposedly, certain times of the day are supposed to have better chances of better prizes. Like for instance, the wheels. I know that the times I won my PBs on the fruit machine was exactly at 8:30:00 am. I obviously don't win EVERY time I play at that time, lol (that would be nice) but every time I have won has been at that time.

I don't play a lot of games daily. I do play Food Club and do my dailies (using the TDN dailies page and in the random order I happen to open them in) though.

I used to play a couple of games daily like Ultimate Bullseye II and Meerca Chase. But I find that if I play them daily it becomes more of a chore to me and I don't really have fun anymore.

Nowadays I play some games when I feel like it. I also try to play the games that give avatars to improve my scores and get those avies!

As for the time of playing. I think most dailies are totally random, time doesn't seem to play a part. I believe there used to be a schedule involved with Coltzan's Shrine, but that is also random now.

I really don't look at the time I do my dailies though. I'm mostly really busy and I don't have a fixed schedule, so I can't really be online at the same time everyday.

I'll try do play the Fruit Machine on 8:30 AM sometime soon :P.