Game music: what ones do you like/hate?

jellysundae

On a lot of the games I mute the music, but I really like it on some of them, these are the ones I like listening to =3

• Lost City Lanes
  • Word Pyramid - this one really makes me think of Tombraider
  • Goparokko - This one reminds me of the Happy Mondays xD
  • Spellseeker
  • Snot splatter

What ones do you like? :D

I always mute the music and I hate it when games don't have the mute option (like Kass Basher... I hate that one so much).

I kind of like the music in Destruct-o-Match II, Attack of the Gummy Dice, Meepit Juice Break (this one's pretty silly, lol) and Wheeler's Wild Ride, but not enough to leave it on. They all get annoying after a while... I prefer listening to my own music!

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who tends to find the music annoying. The ones I've found I like it was basically by realising that I'd not muted it and it wasn't bothering me. It's got to be a special kind of skill though, to be able to create music that plays in a constant loop without making people want to strangle someone/everyone, at least they got it right with some of them!

Meepit juice break's music is fun, but because it's busier I was never able to tolerate it for too long, I think that's why I like the Lost City Lanes music so much, because it's really mellow and non-intrusive.

Debora, I look for the mute button straight away on all the games when I first play them (nothing like giving stuff a fair chance first, right? xD) and make D:< faces when there isn't one >< The Kass Basher music is horrible, I play that as quickly as possible and can't tolerate waiting for the best wind conditions for very long at all so I only ever get about 200NP on each round of it.

Most of the time I mute the game music and listen to my own, but there are a few games where I like the music enough to keep it on.

1. Assignment 53. The music really fits with the game and it's fun and catchy. I've found myself humming the tunes around the house. I also like the fact that the music changes with each new planet, so it's not the same song the whole way through. This is my favorite Neopets game music.

2. Wheeler's Wild Ride. It's happy and tropical, and I can dance along with it in my chair.

3. Super Hassee Bounce. It reminds me of a 70s-80s TV intro theme.

4. Tyrannian Mini Golf. I don't know why, but I've always loved the music here-- especially the guitar part when you finish the game.

5. Sutek's Tomb. The music can get repetitive, but it's mesmerizing in a way.

I really don't like the song on Kass Basher because I play this game first thing every day, and when I forget that my speakers are turned way up, it blasts my ears! I'm also not the biggest fan of the Kiko Pop music because it interrupts the peacefulness of doing my dailies.

I play Neopets on Chrome and I keep Chrome on MUTE.

The ONLY Neo-game I will play with sound is Sutek's Tomb (I play it when I want to zone out and the music is TOTALLY conducive to a good zone out session!)

:P

As others have said, Sutek's Tomb's music is awesome, and is the only game I have music on for. When I attempt slot machine trophies/general gambling I sometimes turn the music on because I feel it may bring good luck :happystrange: