Yay for My Birthday!

WhiteWolf

My birthday is Saturday! Yep...Valentine's Day. I know I'm posting early, but it can't be helped. I have a long list of things I'm hoping to get. Not the least of which are Elton John tickets. He comes to my city so rarely that I would love to see that concert!

I always go nuts waiting for my birthday when it's two days away.

haha, I'm sitting here right now wearing an Elton John concert T-Shirt xD My mom went while I was away at college and failed to even tell me she was going to this concert until the day of. I totally would have came home for that!

I hope you have a great birthday!! :D

Happy birthday! Only the theme change happens for birthdays...unless your neofriends send you tons of presents.

My birthday is tomorrow, and I'm really hoping for those tickets. If I don't, I'll have to employ one of my more devious you-won't-see-it-coming-til-it's-too-late methods.

I got the tickets!!! I'm sitting section 306, or something equally insane, but I'm going! Now comes the absolutely terrifying part. Some arenas curtain off one end of the arena for concerts. I'm afraid that's where I'm sitting...Behind the curtain. They can't sell tickets for that area, can they? I'm just afraid the concert will turn into a two-hour live CD.

I have sat in similar seats and they move them to where your view is unobstructed. If they don't do this, you can complain to management either during the show or after (tho why you'd do it after is baffling because you won't be taken seriously and they'll just consider you someone trying to get a fake refund). What you should do is try to get there pretty early so you can scope it out then find management BEFORE the show ever starts and see what they can do.