February's Gift Box Mystery Capsule!

Mouseykins

For the remainder of February the Cheerful Circles Gift Box Mystery Capsule is available for purchase from the NC Mall for 200NC. This capsule will be retiring on February 28, 2015 so be sure to get one before they're gone. Inside this capsule there is the possibility of being awarded the Limited Edition Gift Box.

mall_gbmc_colorful_circle.gif mall_gb_colorful_circle.gif

Click the capsule for more information!

For more details on Mystery Capsules, please take a look at our guide.

I wonder why I cannot purchase one or these, I mean, are these not available in Canada or something because I go to the NC Mall and they're no where to be seen, and with 10 days to buy them it's not fair for me who loves to buy these gift box mystery capsules

They are currently in Future Fashions for those Neopians who spend 10,000NC the previous month (January in this case) to have first pickings at new items. This Capsule will be out of the mall probably on Thursday. It was released Monday and is in Future Fashions for three days, so you should be able to see it in the mall on Thursday. :)

Wow, 10,000NC is quite a lot to spend to have first shot at something for 72 hours.

Either way, interesting boxes. They look kinda groovy to me, perhaps an idea at the contents?

Wow, 10,000NC is quite a lot to spend to have first shot at something for 72 hours.

Either way, interesting boxes. They look kinda groovy to me, perhaps an idea at the contents?

Yes 10,000 is an insane amount, but there's those that are NC addicts I guess. Good for them to be able to spend that much money on NC a month. :)

I believe these gift box caps work like the old ones and will award NC items up to the value of the capsule. The only difference with the new ones is you automatically get 2 gift boxes with a maximum of 5 for each capsule. An improvement from the old version.

Yes 10,000 is an insane amount, but there's those that are NC addicts I guess. Good for them to be able to spend that much money on NC a month. :)

I believe these gift box caps work like the old ones and will award NC items up to the value of the capsule. The only difference with the new ones is you automatically get 2 gift boxes with a maximum of 5 for each capsule. An improvement from the old version.

Compared to the old GBCs which give out 1,2 or 5, the new GBCs give out 2,3, or 5 boxes :)