Anyone having a baby Uni wearing the new Baby Bun ?

fanzina

My sister (psilouli7) purchased yesterday a Baby Sweetheart Gram and she happened to have the option of sending the L.E. bonus item (aka Baby Bun with Heart Headband).

The problem is that she is not sure if the wig will look good on her baby Uni, because she didn't like any of the other baby wigs released in the past years. She tried to find a picture of a baby Uni wearing the wig, but unfortunately she wasn't successful. And she wants to have a picture because if the wig does not fit well, she will send (to herself) sth else (she also liked the Baby basket)

So, I wrote this post because I was wondering if any of you guys happens to have a baby Uni wearing the Baby Bun with Heart Headband, and if anyone does I would really appreciate it if you could send me a picture of it. That'd be great! :laughingsmiley: Thnx in advance!

The only place I can suggest to try is on DTI. There's several previews available for the wig. Hopefully your sisters pet is on the list or that the ones listed provide a good enough estimation of how the wig will look. The search page for the wig is here.

Jellyneo's try on for this item doesn't have a uni in its pet selection, so I guess not a lot of people have baby unis : / It's a super cute item, I hope she gets to preview it somewhere!

http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=59691