Grams' expiration date?

fanzina

I just bought a Baby Sweetheart Gram but I am not sure which gift to send and I want to think about it a little more (I know, it's very silly) because I like most of the items.

I know that today is the last day of the grams' sale. So, I was wondering if today is also the last day to send a gram. Can I keep it for as long as I want or do I have to send it today?

If any of you guys knows sth I'd appreciate a quick response. Thnx in advance :laughingsmiley:

I'm pretty sure that once you've bought it you can "use" it whenever you wish.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure that once you've bought it you can "use" it whenever you wish.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

To qualify for the bonus, you have to send the contents until the 18th (today). But if you are not after the bonus, then you can just keep it.

"We did it! Enough Sweetheart Grams have been sent to reach "Lots of Love". If you sent at least one Sweetheart Gram, you will get a bonus item by February 19th. Thanks for Sharing the Love!"

Oh, ok. So if you don't use it in time you're just going to end up with a useless gram? :o Or is it just for the bonus?

To clear up the confusion

There are plenty of people on the neocash chat board that have grams from years passed.

You can keep the gram for as long as you want. If you didn't send it out yesterday, you have nothing to fear. Even if you don't decide until next year which item you want, you'll be able to send it, regardless.

The community challenge bonus however; you would have had to send an item in order to qualify for the bonus.

However if you didn't really much care to get a bonus item by participating, then you won't get the bonus. However, you'll still get to keep a hold of you gram until you decide what to do with it.

Cheers.

I have made up my mind and I decided to send the Baby Basket because I also want the bonus.

Thank you all so much guys! :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic haS been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.