Neo has so much nommy food, let's eat it!

jellysundae

If you had to plan a party, stock your larder, or just decide on what to eat today, what would you choose from Neo's offerings? I find I'm drawn to a lot of the Altadorian grub, mmm, figs and honey and stuff ....D: Altador food would keep my belly full and happy, for sure!

alf_soup_lentil.gif Lentil soup, yes please, I love lentil soup!

alf_pastitsio.gif Pastitsio. I had to Google this to find out what it was, and now I want! It's basically lasagne made with regular pasta shapes.

alf_melitinias.gif Melitinias. Sweet pastries made with spiced soft cheese.

alf_baklava.gif Baklava, this stuff, so good...also, so fattening <.< >.>

alf_spicy_hummus.gifSpicy hummus...oh yes, get in my belly! As long as it's not blow your head off hot >.>

alf_spinach_pie.gif Spinach and feta pie, all that buttery phyllo pastry...

alf_veggie_grill_plate.gif Grilled veggie platter, mmmm.

alf_olives.gif Lots of olives!

alf_stuffed_figs.gif Stuffed figs ....D:

alf_fig_muffin.gif Fig muffin, look at that delicious syrup!

alf_pomegranate_jelly.gif Pomegranate jelly, so on trend right now xD Bet it would be delish though!

Yep, I could very easily exist on the Altadorian diet!

I think we had this debate when neo was down and it went something like "all da fruits" which I agree with. THEN it took a turn and everyone was like "yes, let's not eat "tongue with veggies" or any of the gross food." Again, I agree.

grf_cheesy_doughnut.gifCheesy Potato Stuffed Doughnut .... that doesn't sound good but it doesn't look bad either.

gfo_bacon_choc_taco.gif Chocolate Taco ... IDK why this is considered gross; it could be a desert. There's also chocolate taquitos and those seem like a mexican spin on those straw cookies filled with chocolate that are supposed to be french or italian or something.

I'm more drawn to the faerie foods personally. They look like they would taste delicious.

foo_faerie_festivalcake.gifFaerie Festival Cake

foo_faerie_turkey.gifHeavenly Roast Turkey

foo_faerie_sparklecereal.gifSparkling Faerie Porridge

I would LOVE to try some of the faerie food..I think that's about exotic as you can get!

like can I have some dark faerie gelato please? :)

ffo_darkfaerie_gelato.gif

or this Fyora Day Fizz?

ffo_fyoradrink.gif

or maybe the two at the same time....ultimate desert ;)

What a fun idea! I always thought Neopian food looked wonderful, even though I probably wouldn't eat most of it (I'm quite a picky eater, and also a vegetarian).

Anyway, I PLANNED SEVERAL MEALS.

Breakfast

foo_dd_snowmuncher_cereal.gifbak_pumpkin_waffles.gif

Snowmuncher Cereal, Pumpkin Waffles

Lunch

qfo_buttered_rice.giffoo_ixi_double_burger.gifqfo_falafel.giffoo_fried_veggies.gif

Buttered Rice (I feel this could be either very good or gross), Ixi Double Veggie Burger, Qasalan Falafel, Deep-Fried Vegetables

Snacks

bak_tomato_cheese_basil.giffoo_nimmo_veggieplatter.gifldf_ummagine.gifhea_appledish3.gif

Tomato Cheese Basil Sandwich, Nimmo Veggie Platter, Grilled Ummagine Chips (I'm assuming Ummagines would be similar to eggplants), Apple and Cheese Sandwich (sounds weird, but I'd try it)

Dinner

shf_veggie_bowl.giffoo_soup_tomato.giffoo_hashbrowns.gif

Veggie Bowl, Spicy Tomato Soup (I hate both soup and spicy things, but this looks very good for some reason), Hash Browns

I might add a few more later... lol

I think the spicy tomato soup looks so good because of the super cute bowl! Oh man, now I want to plan a day's meals >< Do I do it just by what I'd like to eat, or by what my dietary requirements let me eat...hmm :shiftyeyes_anim:

I would LOVE to try some of the faerie food..I think that's about exotic as you can get!

like can I have some dark faerie gelato please? :)

ffo_darkfaerie_gelato.gif

or this Fyora Day Fizz?

ffo_fyoradrink.gif

or maybe the two at the same time....ultimate desert ;)

Oh my, like a faeire food root beer float!

I think the spicy tomato soup looks so good because of the super cute bowl! Oh man, now I want to plan a day's meals >< Do I do it just by what I'd like to eat, or by what my dietary requirements let me eat...hmm :shiftyeyes_anim:

Go wild, do both. ;) Especially when you can eat whatever reguardless because it's fictional and there's no dietary requirements unless you're a vegan or vegetarian because that's typically a personal choice unlike a gluten allergy or eating for diabetes, which you have no real control over.

Buttered Rice (I feel this could be either very good or gross)

You've never had breakfast rice? 'Least that's what my family calls it; white (usually minute) rice with some butter and a liiiiittle bit of sugar. Same way I make cream of wheat, actually. It's really good. (Since I started eating healthier I haven't eaten it very often though, but it TASTES good, that's for certain.)

Butter makes anything taste better, so I'm pretty sure buttered rice would be good :D

@ Aboogala, you're so right! With Neo food I could eat loads of baked goods and eggs and dairy with no nasty consequences, yay! Ok, so here goes! Here's tomorrow's menu for me ;D

Breakfast

bak_yurble_pumpkin_cinn.gif food_applejuice.gif tea2.gif hfo_dried_mango.gif

Pumpkin cinnamon Yurble ear, apple juice, breakfast tea and dried mango. Healthy dried fruit and juice to offset eating an enormous cake for breakfast <.< >.>

Snack time

hfo_organic_brancarrotmuffin.gif food_aisha_cocoa.gif

organic bran carrot muffin - i adore carrot cake! Aisha hot chocolate, just because =3

Lunch

foo_soup_tomato.gif foo_garliccheese_toast.gif coff_tarragontea.gif

I'm going for the spicy tomato soup too, and gotta have garlic cheese toast with it! Tarragon tea...never had tarragon in tea, but I love to cook with it, so I'm up for trying it.

Snack

foo_jetsamfincracker_wheat.gif alf_sundriedtomato_hummus.gif tro_islandberry_tea.gif

Wholewheat Jetsam fin crackers and sundried tomato hummus. Islandberry tea, because it looks so very good!

Dinner

alf_veggie_grill_plate.giffoo_chicken_taquitos.giffood_pologs.gifffo_fountainfaerie_fruitpunch.gif

Grilled veggie platter, chicken taquitos, potato wedges and fountain faerie fruit punch to wash it down, because that looks amazing!

and for those close to bedtime munchies...

bak_alabriss_almond.gifcoff_autumn_herbal_tea.gif

Albriss almond cookies and autumn herbal tea.

Annnd now I'm hungry :laughingsmiley:

I need to avoid the things that you can't have. Sucks, doesn't it :( I find myself craving toast >.> This is why Neofood's good, no nasty side-effects from just looking at CG foods!

I need to avoid the things that you can't have. Sucks, doesn't it :( I find myself craving toast >.> This is why Neofood's good, no nasty side-effects from just looking at CG foods!

Yes it does, very much so. I miss eating Okra and bellpeppers....and pizza..and lasagna....and cake and..and...:P oh well, thats what paleo cooking is for!

At first I thought your title said 'mommy foods' :weird:

OMG, this whole time I thought it said "mommy foods"! :whaa: If you hadn't mentioned it, I think I'd never notice. lol

On a separate note, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT DESSERT!

foo_elephante_cake.giffoo_jubjub_sundae4.gifnfo_tarts_fruit.gifnfo_strudel_apple.gif

Deluxe Elephante Cake, Strawberry Jubjub Sundae, Berry Tarts, Apple Strudel