Good fortune Aboard the Coincidence!

I don't know about you, but for the past several months I have gotten absolutely nothing from completing the Coincidence daily. Except for yesterday, when I got a Dragonfly Nymph! And today, when I got a Rainblug! :laughingsmiley: Have you gotten anything cool from the Coincidence or another daily or RE recently?

Also, I plan to sell both of these petpetpets - will be posting about it here on the item thread.

I haven't got anything from the coincidence, and so I stopped doing it.

I hate buying them junks for ~5k and then get nothing in return.

If the avatar rewards ever return, I might start doing it again.

I haven't got anything from the coincidence, and so I stopped doing it.

I hate buying them junks for ~5k and then get nothing in return.

If the avatar rewards ever return, I might start doing it again.

I hate how much it costs sometimes! I actually don't do it every day. I check my SDB and then shop-wizard what I don't have, and if I'd have to spend more than 1000np I usually don't do it.

In the first week of the Coincidence being up and running I got a Dragonfly Nymph that I was able to then sell for 2.5m NPs.

Since then I have gotten over 40 points in various stat increases (even counting the times it DECREASED my stats). I've also gotten a few random robotic petpets and an unknown (but not overly large) amount of NPs.

MOST days I get nothing.

I can usually find what is asked for in my SDB...but, even if it cost me 5K a day for the items, it would take me a LONG time to eclipse my profit from the event.

So I still try to do it Daily (though, tbh, the LAAAAG has kept me from my dailies of late)

Basically, for ME, the Coincidence has been a positive daily and one that I intend to continue doing (when I DO my dailies!).

Good luck!

:P

I keep a mental note of coincedence items and try to save the ones I get from dailies or scoop them up from the Money Tree. I won't do a quest if it costs me more than 1000 NP because of the stat decreases. All that has happened is a decrease in one of my pet's intellegence which was fine because it wasn't a pet who's intelligence I was trying to raise but I am actually trying to make my HP DECREASE to make training cheaper (my level is about 35 below what is needed in order to increase a stat OTHER than level - ugghhhhh).

So I'm probably one of the few who is like "cmon stat decrease, make mumma happy!" but then is super bummed when it doesn't happen. I'd love for a defence increase though. Or level but I'm just kind of like "armoured neggs are cheaper than 5 codestones so might as well." But I'm going to need to train these back up again anyways so it is kind of a toss for me.

Today's event (cost 45NP as I did not have ANY of the items in SDB): Something floats past the windows. Running to look outside, you see a small, pretty amulet in the blackness of space.

Edited by Aboogala

I have decided that if I have to pay more than 1k for the items, I won't do the quest. Today, I had everything in my SDB. So, yay.

A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere.

Got nothing, though xD

Is it that people wait for midnight neo-time to see what the quest items are for that day and then go jack up prices and buy up those junk items?  It's painful when you have to pay 1000s of np for an item that was 1 np just the day before... and then you get nothing. That said I still try to do the quest ..... I have gotten stat increases and decreases and a robot petpet so far. I was also disappointed when TNT bowed to pressure from some players who didn't want the Coincidence to give out rare and retired items/avatars.  I mean, really... why the need to be so elitist? 

Do Coincidence stat effects go to the active pet, or do they go to any pet? I'm at a transition point in training where I'm trying to get HP to 3x level before bumping up to the next codestone level, and I don't want to get bumped there before I'm ready.

I've only been to the Coincidence a handful of times, and I've never had a positive outcome from it.

Is it that people wait for midnight neo-time to see what the quest items are for that day and then go jack up prices and buy up those junk items? It's painful when you have to pay 1000s of np for an item that was 1 np just the day before... and then you get nothing. That said I still try to do the quest ..... I have gotten stat increases and decreases and a robot petpet so far. I was also disappointed when TNT bowed to pressure from some players who didn't want to Coincidence to give out rare and retired items/avatars. I mean, really... why the need to be so elitist?

O.o Does the Coincident ask for the same items from everyone? I always thought it's random.

The way the prices jump? I don't think the items requested are random.

Today's results:
An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by2!

Ugh :(

Today they asked for 1 Volcanic Rock, 3 Dried Prunes and 3 Toy Sailboats. I found a shop who's owner has been frozen on the Shop Wiz. Dried Prunes used to retail for 5 NP; now I'm lucky to find them for 2700 np. Same for the Toy Sailboat. That used to be in the 1 - 10 np range and they're now 100 np and up. I had volcanic rock and toy sailboats in my SDB though...

Today's results: A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 months later...

I got a 9 level increase which was really exciting because my BD pet(who is also my everything else pet, she's my first and favourite :P) is now over level 40, which is apparently the point at which the lab ray can't revert your level back to 1, and I want to zap her every day....yaaaaay :happydance:

I don't do the Coincidence. Is it worth doing?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for posting good things you've gotten from this daily.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 years later...