Sweetheart gram bonus?

fanzina

On the 13rd of February I send two sweetheart grams (a vintage and a baby one) and I was hoping that the "Lots of love" goal would be reached. And it did!

The problem is that according to the page (http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=&cat=#load_sweetheart_gram) we should be expecting our bonus gift(s) by February 19th. Today is the 23rd and I haven't received anything yet.

So, has anyone received his/her bonus gift(s) or knows anything about this delay???

Look in your inventory. I got two items:

• Pastel Rose Petal Shower
  • Gloomy Sky Tower Background

People have gotten a third one as well:

• Baby Pink Ona Rattle

Not sure about the requirements for getting them, although I'd guess you get the Petal Shower for sending a Vintage Gram; the Background for sending the Goth Gram whose name I can't recall right now; and the Rattle for sending the Baby Gram. ;)

Double check your closet and if it's not there send in a ticket to TNT. :)

Patty you're absolutely correct on the requirements for the bonuses. :)

Thank you very much guys!!! :laughingsmiley:
I checked my inventory and I have the Baby Pink Ona Rattle and the Pastel Rose Petal Shower. Yay!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.