Premium, or a side account?

Fizzgig

Hi guys!

I'm currently at 203 avatars, and I'd like to get more pet avvies. I already have 4 pets, so should I get premium so that I could get lends, or should I move one pet to a side account? I've never moved a pet before, so the idea of it kind of freaks me out. I've spent a lot of time on my pets, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

Your input would be much appreciated! :D :whistle:

To be honest, the choice is really completely up to you, do you want to (and are able to) spend real live money for avatars, or are you willing to store one of your pets on a side. I can't tell you much about premium, but I can tell you about transfering, and let me tell you, it's really easy. You click on the pet you want to transfer to your side, type in the name of your side, and then log in to your side and click on accept, and VOILA, it's stored on a side. For more exact info with screencaps, just check the TDN Guide here.

I'd recommend storing your pet temorarily on a side, but if there are other things from premium that you want, then I'd recommend premium. But eventually, it's really up to you. Good luck picking a solution :)