Question about account limits

azurazebra

Say I found a super gnarly, ultra rad, peachy keen username which I'd love an account to be called. But I already have all five accounts. I plan on making it, transferring my pets from one account over and then freezing one of the old sides after all the pets have been sent over. Is it okay to have six accounts temporarily during this? I could send two pets one day, one in transfer and the other in pound, and then over two more days send the other two in the pound (none of the pets on the account I'd be self-freezing are valuable enough to be caught before I can pound catch them). Is this against the rules? Thanks!

Techincally you are not allowed to have more than 5 accounts attached to one e-mail. That's the rule. My question is, do you have enough room on your other accounts to move all your pets and freeze one of your sides BEFORE you make the new account? Because if you do, that is the safest way because it's legal beagle.

Otherwise, your only option is to make it under a separate e-mail but that does not guarentee safety from having every account frozen. If you try to sign up now with 5 accounts already on one e-mail it won't let you make the 6th account. It will tell you there are already 5 accounts under that name and it will temporarily make the username you are trying to create unavailable (unsure how long they hold usernames if registration doesn't complete).

If you have friends willing to foster your pets for you then you could also go that route and freeze the side. Just remember that your account will need to be 4 months old to accept certain pets (Limited Edition and rare painted).

Thanks! ^-^ I think I'll find space on my current sides and freeze before making the new one; I have a lot of pets I need to rehome anyway! :rolleyes_anim:

Or you could maybe send in a ticket to TNT and ask about the temporal 6th account?

Who knows how long will it takes for them to answer that, tho.