Can someone design a userlookup for me?

rainbowmoonlightstar

Hey everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me create this vision I have for my userlookup? I have a rough sketch below.
What I would like for the date would be: Feb 28th, 1934 - December 4th, 2014. For the quote I would like " And it's one life, and it's this life, and it's beautiful."
It's from a first aid kit song called hard believer.

I would be so thankful if someone could help me with this. Also, the area where the guild spot is too, can you make that invisible? Like so you have to hover to see it?

Also, I would love to have a customization option so I can change the color of the background if I want.

For the pictures just use something awesome along these lines! :) I don't care what it is :) You choose! ( but please be tasteful )

http://static.tumblr.com/ecc8025373a848e0a67a65399926f7c7/x9ccbcs/BAWnfixkq/tumblr_static_z0ygdojhh3kco4so0og8o4kk.jpg

Thank you so much, and I Hope someone can help me?

Melanie

rough%20sketch_zpsqbvwbvh5.png

• 4 weeks later...

I seriously thought I posted on this before. My browser must have glitched. :(

I'd be happy to attempt this for you! It might have to wait until the lookup views are fixed so you can actually see it. :)