Grand Winter Wings

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which wings should I use?

• Icicle Wings
    • Grand Winter Wings

Hey everyone! I can't decide whether I should get the Grand Winter Wings for Nayarra or not!

2.png

This is my current customization, where Nayarra wears Icicle Wings. Here is how Nayarra looks with the Grand Winter Wings.

I am thinking about the Grand Winter Wings because I like the color and the angle matches the way Nayarra faces a bit. However, I asked a friend about this, and she said to keep the Icicle Wings because the Grand Winter Wings actually points at a harsh angle in her opinion. What are your thoughts about this?

I much prefer the grand winter wings because the icicle wings look flat and rather two dimensional to me. The angle of the grand winter wings is miles better, I think, it fits in with her existing wings, where as the icicle wings don't even look like they're attached, to be honest. More like they're flat on a wall and she's standing in front of them.

I prefer the Grand Winter Wings. It suits Nayarra much more than the Icicle Wings imo, blends in better with the surroundings, plus it looks so much cooler (pun not intended) with defined colour and shape. Contrary to what your friend has mentioned, I believe the angle of the Grand Winter Wings is perfect.

Beautiful customizations btw! Love how everything is ice/snow-related and the overall arrangement of it. <3

I can see why your friend was concerned over the angle and all, but I think the angle makes it look three-dimensional as jellysundae said.

Also, it limits the focus of the audience on the wings, and doing what accessories are supposed to do - make the subject more attractive. In better said words, it enhances your fabulous Draik without drawing too much attention from the Neopet itself. The Icicle Wings seem to be too attention-grabbing, which in my opinion, is a worse flaw to deal with.

Anyway, whatever you choose, Nayarra looks awesome! Wish I could customize that well :3

At the very least, I plan to try out the Grand Winter Wings given that they will retire soon! Honestly, I am quite used to the Icicle Wings and the new wings will take me a while for me to get used to, but considering their complete support here, I will try them out for a while. I appreciate everyone's time here for all of these thoughtful, enlightening responses!

Still, I would not mind hearing the virtues of the Icicle Wings. I won't toss or trade them, so if they somehow become the wings I would prefer, then I would be prepared for that situation.

The Grand Winter Wings also have a closer color to the background without blending in or anything. But I'm not a fashion guy I just really like how they look. lol