Help me customise my Uni

I am in some serious need for help for the customisation of my Uni.

I'm saving up to paint him royal (or spotted, I'm not sure yet), but if anyone can come up with a cute yet tough kinda looking look with another colour, please share.

I'd prefer to spend just NP, and maybe NC, but I'd rather not.

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know how helpful this would be, but for my Uni I have her painted with the cloud paintbrush and I have a staff, necklace, arm bracelets, and a cloud-ish background, and wings to match. Though, I think a bunch of those were actually NC items, sorry!

I have a Royal Uni, I think it's the best colour for a male Uni (I also considered painting him spotted, it's the second nicest colour in my opinion... but I really love that the Royal Uni looks like a chess piece). I'm currently saving up for this customization:

preview.png

:wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

I have a Royal Uni, I think it's the best colour for a male Uni (I also considered painting him spotted, it's the second nicest colour in my opinion... but I really love that the Royal Uni looks like a chess piece). I'm currently saving up for this customization:

:wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

Ooh, that one is awesome! Yeah, I love the royal uni the most as well. Mostly because it looks like a real horse breed, the fjord horse. The Tyrannian one reminds me of another horse breed, the Friesian horse, with the little socks (that's what it's called in Dutch, it's the extra hairy bits at their hooves), but I dislike their wiwngs, it's too dinosaurrian for me...

Fire uni is really awesome too!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have to agree with acquarella- royal uni is probably the best color choice for your uni. Pirate looks pretty cool too if you take off the pirate items.

As for the customization, I think some of the dark uni items would look cool or the studded leather uni items if you're going for something tough looking (the studded leather items look pretty cool on the pirate uni, actually). :3

Ooh, that one is awesome! Yeah, I love the royal uni the most as well. Mostly because it looks like a real horse breed, the fjord horse. The Tyrannian one reminds me of another horse breed, the Friesian horse, with the little socks (that's what it's called in Dutch, it's the extra hairy bits at their hooves), but I dislike their wiwngs, it's too dinosaurrian for me...

IMO, Tyriannan Uni looks like a draft horse. Fresian horses are black.

But I think both Spotted and RoyalBoy uni look great! Not so crazy about RoyalGirl Uni. Too pink xD

IMO, Tyriannan Uni looks like a draft horse. Fresian horses are black.

But I think both Spotted and RoyalBoy uni look great! Not so crazy about RoyalGirl Uni. Too pink xD

I'm aware Fresian horses are black, seeing as those are the only horses I can recognise (I don't know a lot about horses). I just said the hairy bits at the hooves of the tyrannian uni reminded me of Friesian horses, because Friesians have those too. I'm half Friesian myself, so that's why I liked it.

I agree with you that Royalgirl is too pink, and, in my opinion, not horsey enough.

Here's a less expensive customization... spotted goes well with countryside backgrounds, I think...

Ooh, thanks! I think it looks really cute :)

I did one trying to fit your theme, then got a bit carried away and made three outfits! They're probably not what you're after, but it was fun to do :)

Lava Royalboy uni

small_preview.png

Explorer type outfit?

small_preview.png

Standardish Royalboy uni?

small_preview.png

They're all np, but I don't know how expensive the items are :/

Ooh, thank you, as well!

I'm not completely sure what I'm going to do, but at least I've got a more concrete idea (and a better incentive to save my NP). :)