Customization Contest (V2) Voting #6

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

2. 2. Who Is Best Dressed? (Continued)

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the sixth round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

This has been my favorite round so far!

For the first time since I have been hosting this is going a be a two question poll. You can vote for as many entries as you would like. If you do not want to vote for any of the entries in one particular group select the "none" option

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote :) If I have made a mistake with posting your entry please mail me ASAP!

Entering for the next round starts Monday the 16th. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/43272-forum-customization-contest-v2/

Theme: Neopoints Only

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

(Awarded Heavy Meridellian Cloak)

gold.png

Hert123

medium_preview.png

Second Place

(Awarded Golden Water Fountain)

silver.png

acquarella

medium_preview.png

Third Place

(Awarded Golden Water Fountain)

bronze.png

ArowanaPrincess

medium_preview.png

Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

By: Hert124

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/862471

#2 Queen of Darkness

By:Shelley

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/856888

#3 A Wandering Soul
By: ArowanaPrincess
medium_preview.png
Story: If there's anything that a Neopet deserves, it's a great adventure. After all, all souls are wanderers, but not all those who wander are lost.
By: Oravay
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/608262%20%20Story:

#5 Friend of the Forest
By: Spritzie
medium_preview.png
Story: She feels most at ease when she's immersed in nature, so she frequently spends her days, and nights, wandering the forests.
#6 Library of Silence
By: LillytheGrundo
medium_preview.png
#7 Divergence
By: Serythe
medium_preview.png
Story: I tried to contrast both ice and fire. Not sure how well that worked out, but I did have fun doing it nonetheless! Enjoy :)
By: acquarella
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/805861

#9 Adventurous Acara
By: Dan!elle
medium_preview.png
Story: Cold days call for a little summer daydreaming. This Acara desperately can't wait to adventure again!
#10 The Lost Isle's Lost Treasure
By: Deboratibi
16jlnb5.png
Story: this summer, direct-to-video, starring Gunther Grundsman (you may have seen him in Escape to Kreludor 2)
#11 Spring Reading Nook
By: Siniri
Neopoint%20Only%20Customization%20Contes
Story: With the soft dappled light filtering through the trees, melody of the beekadoodles winging through the air, gurgling of the spring-fed stream, and fragrance of blossoms wafting through the glade, it's actually no mystery why this forest clearing is Lena's favorite spot to escape with a good book.

Voted for 5 pets this time... I love the variety in themes and species, but it made it so difficult to pick my favorites! Great job to everyone who participated this round!! :D

I had to double check some of these, like nope, no way these are just np only customizations lol. But they are!! and they're all so great!!

These items and "looks" are great examples that show you can create outstanding customizations with limited, if any, NC :)

Wow, these really are great! I picked out about 40 backgrounds I thought would be a good starting point, and all but one of these were on my list.

It's interesting to see that there were at least 2 used by more than one person -- and yet each customization gives the background a different feel.

Going to hold off on voting for now; I can't decide.

Entry #1 and Entry #8 are leading this round! I voted for Entry #8 myself, they're all really good and this round proves you can make a really good customisation without ANY NC! :D

Oops, I never got around to voting; they were all so good, I couldn't decide. Congrats to the winners!

I should go see what the next round is. This contest is a fun way to be "artistic" without needing extremely fine motor skills that I haven't developed.