New Pink, Krawk & Mazzew Chain

Anime

Due to the resignation of one of our staff members, the ALP has had to replace our Ghost Krawk & Huggy chain and our Pink! & Mazzew chain. We now have one totally new pet, and a change to a second pet.

Bluumiroo the Pink Krawk will now be lent out for the Ghost Krawk, Pink! and Mazzew avatars! Please remember that the Krawk chain has a minimum post count requirement of 150 posts.

2.pngpetpet_mazzew.gif

Arg?

ghostkrawk.gifpinkpopcorn.gifmazzew.gif

We have, additionally, swapped out one of our Harris for a Huggy, which will be aged in mid-June. The pet it is attached to will continue to run for the color avatar it provides, but we will announce when the Huggy is officially re-aged for lending.

Anime
ALP Pet Chain Coordinator

• 1 month later...

is there a way for me to offer a pink pet for lending? i actually would just like to pass him on and not keep him, since i don't have a need for him anymore. he's a pink Wocky with a purple Beekadoodle, lab ray zapped.

As we've recently replaced our Pink pet, we have no need for an additional one. The chains are quite small without duplicates. Thank you for the offer, however!

• 1 month later...