Ali Cat

illusen_day_2014.jpg

Wearable

gif_shamrock_potted.gif

Food

foo_illusen_cake_family_recipe.gif

Grooming

gro_illusen_golden_brush.gif

Don't forget to complete an Illusen's Quest on March 17 if you don't have the Illusen Doll avatar yet! Remember that you cannot do one of Illusen's quests while on a Jhudora quest, and you must wait 12 hours after finishing one to start another.

illusendoll.gif

Click for more info!

ILLUSEN <3

HAPPY ILLUSEN DAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAERIE OF ALL

AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT YUMMY CAKE ? PERFECTION !

I ADDED 10 NEW ILLUSEN ITEMS TO MY GALLERY IN CELEBRATION. SPENT 150K

illusen_tosses_magic.gifillusen.gif

Is the avatar active yet or do we have to wait for tomorrow NST? I...can't even remember if I have it at the moment...

It may be just me, but this looks like the most effort the new TNT has spent on news so far. There is hope for them yet! :bike: (Or whoever is doing the news anyway)

....and I must say, that cake looks gorgeous. Omnomnom.

Regarding the avatar: I think we have to wait until tomorrow NST, because I just did an Illusen quest and didn't receive the avatar. I checked my board preferences to make sure.

Illusen is my favourite faerie due to the Darkest Faerie. I loved her voice in that game, it was so delicate and angelic, like a real woodland faerie would sound X3

The other faeries are cool too, but I just absolutely love Illusen, who else is an Illusen fan?

I want that cake too, looks amazing, and very on trend, too!

Does the Illusen quest have a time limit? I don't want to start one before I'm ready if I'm gonna be panicking ><

I want that cake too, looks amazing, and very on trend, too!

Does the Illusen quest have a time limit? I don't want to start one before I'm ready if I'm gonna be panicking ><

Yup, it's 15-16 minutes or so. Good news is though that unlike other Faerie quests, you can use the SSW/SW for it (same with Jhudora's). ^_^ Also the beginning few quests should be pretty cheap.

Oh yes! It's coming back to be now, lol, thanks! I'll go do my dailies then go visit her, and hope I don't have to shell much out in return for a comb or whatever xD I used to hoard her cookies, they look so ....D:

Edit:

Wah? D: But I've not been near your quests on this account :sad02:

Illusen's Glade

ef_4.gif
You are out of time!!!!

ARGH... its back to the easy quests for you!

Oh so annoying :/ I was ready for Illusen's Quest and for the avatar, and suddenly the page crashed and it didn't load at all, I guess I'll wait next year... sigh.

I won't get mad at Illusen though, when I was 13-14 years old she was my first favorite Faerie <3

Illusen, this is really not fair. I do two quests for you and your glade gives my pet allergies?! A pet getting sick on the same page as I get an avatar? Wow.

​wow_zpsjaa3zz4w.png​

I guess I'll be waiting until next year for this avatar, too >< Though there's no reason not to do the early quests, by next year I should have enough NP for anything expensive that she wants! I can't remember when I gave up on her quests before. Let's have a look at a guide and see if that jogs my memory...

Lol, now I remember hoarding so many of her items: cookies, comb, flower cake, rainwater shampoo, rose shake... xD I think the rose shake level's about where I gave up before :*

• 2 weeks later...