Nay for Doing Something Really Stupid

WhiteWolf

I looked at the daily puzzle, and decided to look up the Ixi Lancer collectable card on the shop wizard. The only one that showed up was 69,995 NP. I clicked on it, and thought I just look at the card long enough to find out the ixi's color.

In the shop, I clicked on the actual card. When I didn't get the info I was hoping for, I thought I hit cancel. You can see this one coming, can't you? Yeah, it turns out I grazed the buy button just enough to get the darn thing.

The only good news here is that the card has a black back, so it's going to into my neodeck. My deck has everything from pink backs on up.

Has anyone else ever done something this crazy?

I once was trying to remove some items from my shop. I'm used to the SDB where you type in the number of items you want removed, so I basically typed "1" on all the items (which were codestones and dubloons)...

Thing is, to remove items from the shop you have to use that small drop-down menu to the right of the item! What I actually did (without realizing) was price every item at 1 np... No need to say most of the items were gone before I realized and changed the prices... :sick02:

Why can't you just sell the Ixi Lancer card again? It even looks like you'd even make money on it lol (I don't have to SSW but I can't find anything lower than 75k atm)

I do that ALL the time Patty. I remember a specific time during Daily Dare, I had changed my mind and wanted to keep the wearable since it was still unbuyable at the end of the day... yeah. Someone got it for 1 np -.-

I would sell the card again, but it looks like a hard to sell item. Items like that take forever to sell. Besides, I could use a crown jewel in my neodeck.

A couple of times I hit the accept button for when someone offered on my trades, when i actually meant to hit the whole not accept thingy. I feel your pain, especially since one time someone completely offered me useless stuff for something over 200K, and needless to say I got some nice dung out of the deal.

Ouch, Mirandaell! It seems everyone does something stupid at least once in their Neopian lives. Btw, I love your CM Punk avie.