Petpet zapped into a ghost Krawk

rntracy1

My petpet, originally a Harris (I was trying for the avie, probably shouldn't have zapped it-lol) was zapped into a ghost Krawk. Since it is not an original petpet but a zapped one, will I be able to get a Krawk pet from him?

I do not believe you can get krawks from zapped petpets unfortunately :(

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/petpet-laboratory/

^article to back me up here lol

i agree with Shelley , zapped Krawk petpets can't be turned into grown-up Krawks

but you can get a pirate krawk mp for 150k on the trading post and re-paint it .. ghost and camouflage pb's are both cheap and good colours for Krawks

i agree with Shelley , zapped Krawk petpets can't be turned into grown-up Krawks

but you can get a pirate krawk mp for 150k on the trading post and re-paint it .. ghost and camouflage pb's are both cheap and good colours for Krawks

I do have a krawk MP already, thanks. My thought was, if I "grow" my petpet into a krawk, I could sell my MP. LOL. But that's ok. I like my ghost krawk petpet.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.